Extensions to custom arms

Kainedogg

Registered
If any of my brothers on here happen to be upgrading to a custom swing-arm or wide tire kit and wish to get rid of their extension and maybe chain and rear brake line, let me know. You never know who has what lurking in their garage...might take a used sprocket or two as well. If your shy, you can pm me your price and we can paypal it. :beerchug:

p.s.

Gen 2

all things chrome has got them for $99.00 kits for $250.00 Allready told the wife thats what i want for christmas:cheerleader:

A member GIXXER1300 makes them also.They come with a extended brake bar. They also have bolt holes in for placement of swingarm spools for rear stand. Very nice peices.I have on mine and love them, they blend right into the arm. Sorry close up of wheel is my warrior,wron pic.

350.jpg

351.jpg

381.jpg

Last edited:
A member GIXXER1300 makes them also.They come with a extended brake bar. They also have bolt holes in for placement of swingarm spools for rear stand. Very nice peices.I have on mine and love them, they blend right into the arm. Sorry close up of wheel is my warrior,wron pic.

G2 dont need extended brake bar.

we have extension ...natural aluminum color and black anodized.... we manufacture ours here and have them instock...our extensions come packaged with instructions warranty and no fitment issues..in other words they fit tight... click link belwo to view all our extensions...

spencercycle.com

SP-1213-2.jpg

Back