Extension for oil filter?

Keppni

Registered
I am installing Hayabusa engine (gen 1) in a small car and I do not have space for the oil filter in its original place. Is there a "system" for extension for the oil filter? I.e. can I install a pipe/tube where the oil filter is located on the engine and move the oil filter away from the engine?
If yes, please advice where to buy.
Thanks

How about this? I can supply you with the entire setup, minus the lines. This oiling adaptor for the front of the motor and the oil filter setup. You make your own lines with AN fittings and put your oil filter wherever you want . . .

GSXR100DS_side_web.JPG

Thank you for your answer.
But I have already found this solution and unfortunately I can not use this, as I need to move the oil filter from the engine, just few inches. I found a kit on ebay where they use pipes/tubes to relocate the filter, but they seems not to have the M20x1 thread as the Hayabusa uses.

So, does anybody know where I can find this kit for me? :please:
Here is a picture/drawing that describes what I am looking for:

Oil filter relocation.jpg

How about this? I can supply you with the entire setup, minus the lines. This oiling adaptor for the front of the motor and the oil filter setup. You make your own lines with AN fittings and put your oil filter wherever you want . . .

Maybe you mis-understood. Ignore the dry sump pump you see in this picture, look down by where the stock oil filter mounts. It is this adapter plate I am talking about with a remote filter, which is not shown in the picture.

Maybe you mis-understood. Ignore the dry sump pump you see in this picture, look down by where the stock oil filter mounts. It is this adapter plate I am talking about with a remote filter, which is not shown in the picture.

That sounds great!
This oil adaptor mounted on the engine, how long is it? I.e. how much space does it requires? And it will fit "bolt on" on the engine?
Can you send me pictures and price?

That sounds great!
This oil adaptor mounted on the engine, how long is it? I.e. how much space does it requires? And it will fit "bolt on" on the engine?
Can you send me pictures and price?

That "fitting" you see sticking straight forward does NOT come with the setup - there is a bolt that goes there. The fitting on the circumference is "out" and oil "in" goes to the main oil galley under the right side of the motor. The entire billet housing you see on the front sticks out 1" from the engine . . .

Back