extending busa

GSXREric

Registered
I posted this originally in the wrong place.

OK guys, tell me where you are picking up the pieces needed for the extended bike.

Brake Line-
Chain-
Chain Guard-

We are looking to run 16-42 gearing. What do you racers recommend?

Motor is all stock, brock's clutch mod and cushion, full Yosh system, power commander. makes 168 RWHP.
Best pass on stock wheelbase is 9.82@139hp.

Bike doesn't stay on the ground since the pipe was installed

Gearing depends on your weight. I would contact Golden Child (Daniel at Cloud 9) for all your needs.

I would hit ATC, great prices, parts and wonderful customer service. The extension kit is the way to go.

jrock1234567891(eBay) has a 100% feedback on ebay make nice and affordable custom swingarms however u like and ships them quick my friend bought mine for me there +5 underbraced with bearings $350 shipped.... or u can never go wrong with Goldenchild

He is running a GenI bike on the 1/4 mile.

Eric, You can reroute the stock brake line around. (I've seen it done up to 6") You'll need to decide on a length and if you want to do extensions or an arm. I chose the arm to keep mine just a bit longer to retain the stock look.

Tiger racing on the chain gaurd. Get the thick one if you ever plan on racing it LSR.

The longer you go the more likely you will have to deal with shock and traction issues.

If you want a longer brake line, several of the vendors here have them. I went with a HEL kit, but there are other brands.

I like the EK X-ring chains. ZZZ or ZVX2.

PM if you are interested in the 61" inch setup on my bike. You may want to go longer though.

IMG_4318 (Medium).JPG

Back