Extended warranty

I guess it's safe to say I don't need the extended warranty and I should save the thousand bucks for something really cool
rock.gif
smile.gif

dd

No way to $1000. I paid about $400 for mine and once my dealer stops screwing around and gets my bike in it is going to pay for its self. I need to have my engine rebuilt because it's burning oil.

$500 here for 2 years after the standard 1 year = 3 years total.... maybe I shouldn't use that word
rock.gif

OK Make damn sure it's the Suzuki Factory Extended Warranty first of all... $1000 sounds pretty whacked though, shop around a little at other Suzuki dealers in the area...

I'll admit it... I paid for the Suzuki Warranty, mostly because I have a good shop, Hell Raider Works there, and he really recommended it... Mostly I wanted that little warm fuzzy feeling and I have no plans for a Turbo or anything dramatic.

I paid about $560 back in March... Gives me a Full Four additional years, for a total of Five years under warranty...

Probably just throwing money away, but to me, the peace of mind was worth every penny...

Rev

my dealer in PC wanted 10% of sale price for 2 extra years... Has anyone actually used the warranty to get anything replaced or fixed?

dd

Suzuki 48mo/unlimited mile - $499. Yet to use it but glad I have it, the busa is not cheap to fix.

paid $630 for mine at my dealer, suzuki factory extended plan (+4yrs) like what Rev described. I called another local dealer, they said they'd sell it to me for $600 just to get the business, but I just went with my dealer, figured they sold me the bike, I should just pay them since they do the services.

I know others here have used it for things like the startor issues, heard of some other things .... I think mine is burning oil too ...
rock.gif
so might get mine worked on some for that during the off season.

Panama City FL? Call some other dealers for sure because it sounds like yours isn't even giving you a reach around on that one. Shid for that matter, call Terry at 919.688.7999. He will sell you the warranty for whatever its currently priced at, no BS, no haggling. Doesn't matter where you buy it, Suzuki factory extended is the same everywhere.

Back