Expert Advice Needed

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Just had my Brocks Street Megaphone Shorty installed. Sounds great, looks great.

My FI light and Odo indicator are on. I was told until I add the Power Commander or a $25.00 connector to the ECM this condition will exist.

I was told the Power Commander wasn't needed because the '08 or GenII ECM could learn.

Do I need to buy the 25 buck connector Brocks sells for the O2 sensor or buy the Power Commander ?

If the ECM will learn and handle the new pipe, I'll just buy the connector.

The bike runs great, but I don't want to shorten the life of the bike.

Thanks in advance,

You will need the pcIII and tuning from what I have read about this exhaust to really appreciate
what you have. DO a search of the exhaust.

The o2 will not be able to keep up with that exhaust,it flows too good.Get a PC and at least a map from Brock.A tune is better but a good loaded map will do just fine.

The Brocks Street Megaphones do not come with a well for the O2 sensor for the '08 Busa. This apparently requires a dummy plug or PC3-USB with map.

Still looking for feedback..................

I must have been asleep at the wheel.... 08? when? pics? posted already?
rock.gif

The o2 will not be able to keep up with that exhaust,it flows too good.Get a PC and at least a map from Brock.A tune is better but a good loaded map will do just fine.
thumb_up.gif
cool.gif

I went with the new PCIII from Brock's when I purchased the AH and the map is good !!! I had my bike dyno'd and tuned recently just to be sure I wasn't screwing the engine up, and he said the map installed from Brock's was very close to what it needed to be as far as he was concerned...

Back