Exoticycle Extensions

got my swingarm extensions, what holds the brake caliper?

wee
I had a hard time understanding how the hell the extensions held the stock caliper also, then I took a look at the stock caliper. It is squared/rectangular/boxed. Go out to your bike and take look and it should clear up the confusion
beerchug.gif

There should have been your extensions, mounting hardware, and caliper mounting block. If you are missing the caliper mounting block, call them up and tell them they forgot to send you the mount for the brake caliper.

100_1053.jpg

any one know how to get a hold of exoticycle. Igot a sut of extensions from a buddy but missing one of the chain adjuster blocks. I have tried callin them but gettin no awnser any suggestion on were to get one thanks

There should have been your extensions, mounting hardware, and caliper mounting block. If you are missing the caliper mounting block, call them up and tell them they forgot to send you the mount for the brake caliper.

100_1053.jpg

I'm liking that stretch with the partial mod to the OEM mud flap. You have a pic from the rear? I'm only wanting to stretch out to my stock fender @ >2" keeping the mud flap stock, but I'm really liking what you got going on.
Preciate ya!

I'm liking that stretch with the partial mod to the OEM mud flap. You have a pic from the rear? I'm only wanting to stretch out to my stock fender @ >2" keeping the mud flap stock, but I'm really liking what you got going on.
Preciate ya!

PM sent.

100_1053.jpg

Nice looking bike

Back