Exhausts???Why is it so hard to choose???

andyw8705

Registered
Alright guys here we go again, last time I posted I was telling you all how I took the stock headers off my 2000 busa and replaced them with 06 headers so I could attach some cheapo stubby pipes...well that didnt turn out to well so now I have got some money and need opinions. Im leaning towards the Yosh R22 bling full system, HMF high mounts full system, or brocks alienhead...R22 is cheapest, HMF high mounts look good but I have heard of fitting and install issues, brocks sounds mean but its hard to justify spending 1300 on a dump pipe...help me out here guys:fire:

The guys that have had issues with the HMF Highmount systems were installed incorrectly and weren't clearanced properly lots of guys are running with no issues. I was going to buy a full system for mine. But with the NAZI police force we have in my town. I can't run an integrated tail light so that killed that idea.

Suzuki and Yoshimura....a match made in heaven that has been a proven winner for years! So my vote is for the R22!

Am a new member to the Alienhead Club. Sounds great & the power is phenomenal. Never thought a pipe & PCV can make so much difference...

Alright guys here we go again, last time I posted I was telling you all how I took the stock headers off my 2000 busa and replaced them with 06 headers so I could attach some cheapo stubby pipes...well that didnt turn out to well so now I have got some money and need opinions. Im leaning towards the Yosh R22 bling full system, HMF high mounts full system, or brocks alienhead...R22 is cheapest, HMF high mounts look good but I have heard of fitting and install issues, brocks sounds mean but its hard to justify spending 1300 on a dump pipe...help me out here guys:fire:

Am a new member to the Alienhead Club. Sounds great & the power is phenomenal. Never thought a pipe & PCV can make so much difference...

Not bad for a $1300 dump pipe, eh :rofl: :poke: :beerchug:

Theres always one or two that perfectly fit the bill, mine is the Tsukigi cannon, wish wish, I would upgrade my yosh R22 bling any day for that.

BusaUD1 001.jpg

finally got the pipe today and just got done puttin it on!!! looks great and sounds pretty good! any of you all know what the best map would be for this system, i plan to get a custom map but until i get to the shop i need somethin to hold me over...pics will be up tomorrow

my only choice was yoshi 4-2-1--love it--and leaves more room on the trailer for another bike---

Back