exhaust

war69

Registered
Hey everybody. new to the site. I have a 04 busa and im looking for slipons but want a low tone not like the sound of my gixer 600 with yosh. that was to loud. im looking at jardine RT1 SLIP ONS. anyone know of these or any suggestions would be awsome.

Well, most folks who want aftermarket but dont want loud wind up with the Yosh exhaust. The exhaust on a Hayabusa is not going to sound ANYTHING like the 600s do. The loudness was more a factor of the bike itself (being a 600) than the type of exhaust you had on it.

The jardines are okay, but in my opinion, not as high quality as the yosh.

Hope that helps and welcome aboard. by the way, rules state that you have to post pics of your bike... =)

Have you given any thought to modifying your originals or getting another set of take offs and modifying them? The mod that I did makes them sound very deep and rumbly w/o any pops or backfires and no map changing. They really sound good!

The pipes used on a 600 will sound loud due to the high RPM range. I am using a Akrapovic full system and it sounds just nice.

I went with the vance and hines slip ons. Nice sound, not too loud and look nice. Just something different than the yosh.

Thanks for the replies. At work now ill post pics when i can.Only doing few mods to it since my project is my mustang.Akrapovic is what i think im gonna go with.

i have carbon bolt on yoshi pipes it has a deep sound to it its easy to forget how fast ur going becasue thier not that loud like a 600 is had same exhasut on 600 know exactly what ur talking about.

Hey everybody. new to the site. I have a 04 busa and im looking for slipons but want a low tone not like the sound of my gixer 600 with yosh. that was to loud. im looking at jardine RT1 SLIP ONS. anyone know of these or any suggestions would be awsome.
The first gen busa's have sound deading perforated tubing in the mid-pipes...so between that and the lower tone of the bigger engine even with straight through race cans (which I'm running) its not going to be that loud, and nowhere near your 600 sound wise. Get what looks good to you
winkold.gif

Two Brothers M-2 Shorty slip ons gets my vote. Here is a sound clip of them..

Actually here is the post I made on them..In there you will find pics & the sound clip..If you are interested send me a pm, Ill give you the info on where to get them at a good price & free shipping....

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=86717

Last edited by a moderator:
Back