Exhaust

ThunderJohn

Registered
I was listening to sound bites and saw this exhaust on a 1000. I did not see Busa exhaust available on their site. Does anyone else make this kind for the Busa something short and integrated into the underside like this is. I am trying to go as all black on my bike as possible and getting those cans off the side would be a good start.

On other question will going short like that hurt my performance? They claim more HP on the site but they are selling it.

GSXR.jpg

There is a post on here elsewhere and the folks at Taylor-made say that they have no Busa system in the works yet.

you could always try a boz bros (gen.1) exhaust

i have been thinkin about sellin mine.

i have a full yoshimura titanium system with a carbon tri oval can...its on the sales page with pics look it up..800+shipping

I was listening to sound bites and saw this exhaust on a 1000. I did not see Busa exhaust available on their site. Does anyone else make this kind for the Busa something short and integrated into the underside like this is. I am trying to go as all black on my bike as possible and getting those cans off the side would be a good start.

On other question will going short like that hurt my performance? They claim more HP on the site but they are selling it.
LOVE that one- takes the exhaust past the "vacuum cleaner canister" era completely and makes it intrinsic to the overall look of the bike.

this mo-fo sounds like you owe it money and are dating its sister! It is loud but sounds vicious in a good way. When I got it home and got it all cleaned up (the day I took this pic), I started her up, let her warm up, and revved her a bit. A guy that lives across the street that rides a CBR1k came over and said "that thing sounds like a freaking GP bike!". Everyone that I ride with says it is just wicked. When I go on longer rides I always throw in earplugs anyway so it is not a problem. Not as loud as some, but it sounds great!
thumb_up.gif

I want something that sounds good. I am just looking I have time becuse I do not get bak till April, and that is when hte mods begin.

Jet Li has the stubby exhaust.. I found them new for about $100 but can not seem to find them again,,, still looking

Im thinking about r&d-ing something like the taylor-made piece for the Busa, I had made some shorty pipes with baffles in black and sold them for 150 a set. PM me for more info, Ill keep everyone posted on the new exhaust! If ya like black, check out my last post!!

post_11_14111_busa_001.jpg

How does that sound? Does it make your feet hot? I like the looks just don't want to burn foot off. Do like it makes the bike look clean, short and sweet.

Back