Exhaust

I'm lookimg for a 4 to 1 exhaust system for my 2019 Busa but I wanna hear it first any suggestions?

The sound is largely influenced by the cans at the end of the system. There are a bunch of YT vids that feature the distinct sounds of a variety of aftermarket mufflers. Kinda fun to surf through those, help you decide just how loud (or not) you want it.

Here's a Gen 2 with a Ti Force 421 - no cans, if that's what you're after...

Like was said, LOTs of videos on You Tube which have multiple exhaust clips..

I have a Yosh R77 4-2-1 on mine and it sounds stellar...quiet but throaty at low RPM and screams as you get higher in the RPM range.

I bought a full Akrvapovic for my new (leftover) 2019.
Sounds fine.
However, swapping exhaust is about weight savings and performance gain - sound shouldn't be the determining factor, IMO.
To each his own, though.

I bought a full Akrvapovic for my new (leftover) 2019.
Sounds fine.
However, swapping exhaust is about weight savings and performance gain - sound shouldn't be the determining factor, IMO.
To each his own, though.
Sound has to factor in there somewhere...if it is light, performs well but is deafeningly loud, it may not be a good fit.

I'm lookimg for a 4 to 1 exhaust system for my 2019 Busa but I wanna hear it first any suggestions?

I have the Brocks Alien Head and I love it. But if you need a Power Commander V, I have one for sale and the map switch. I had it on my bike when I first got the Brocks and it was on it for maybe 1,500 before I switch over to Bazzaz.

After about 10-12 different systems on multiple Busa's a big determining factor for me was fitment.Some are hassle to install.
Looks.Sound.Fitment.Weight. Performance as well I suppose but the usual difference in HP is small. Some will argue about 3-5 horse.Up to the individual really.I gave up on exhaust systems.All of them.:D
Rubb.

I got the Akrapovic 4-1 carbon fiber. It’s fantastic. Sounds especially good when you remove its baffle on the end of the exhaust.

Cheers! If you're still on the hunt for a good motorcycle exhaust, you might as well check out 4WheelOnline. They have lots of affordable options in their online store. You might just find what you're looking for.

If you like LOUD a Tsikigi Cannon is good. A little heavy for an aftermarket exhaust but very high quality and good power on a busa. ...if you can find someone that sells them anymore.

Back