Exhaust xbox block

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
I was talking to sum ppl weekend..I can't afford a full system, so I'm running shorty none functional tips...I want to be heard also...the ppl telling me I should block off one side of the xbox junction & use a slip on on the other end...what is the org view on this?

It's been done, but you're not going to gain any power, and you'll probably loose more than you have with those tips. I'de just search ebay for cheap slipons or a full system, there are good deals occasionally for little money.

where do you live i have som yana shiki slip ons for sale IMO the best i have heard. Have a very deep throaty sound:thumbsup:

I was talking to sum ppl weekend..I can't afford a full system, so I'm running shorty none functional tips...I want to be heard also...the ppl telling me I should block off one side of the xbox junction & use a slip on on the other end...what is the org view on this?

I'm pretty sure everyone can hear you now, and for a mile or two:laugh: A single side muffler is not going to be louder than those tips either. Unless you remove the packing, then it will be very raspy and high pitch, but equally deafning as the tips you already have.
Save your money for an Alienhead from Brocks. They are quieter than what you have, but sound excellent. They are quiet at lower rpm's, but get pretty loud when tached up. They are also a little louder with the silencer/baffle removed(which most people do). When tuned properly they also make more hp than most other exhausts.

Back