exhaust systems

wingman1800

Registered
are there any systems that I can convert from stock dual mufflers to a single muffler system.........without have to install new headers??? In other words kind of a slip on system from stock to single??
thanx
tom

Haven't seen anything made for that set up...yet. It would be hard to do with the way the stock header is ...

I'm surprised no one seems to make a y-pipe for the busa to remove the cat etc and have a single slip on.

The cats are part of the header and they include the X over. Going to a single pipe requires a header due to the design of the original. No way around this, to make a y-pipe it would have to extend back to where the rear tire is and you kinda need that.

Haven't seen anything made for that set up...yet. It would be hard to do with the way the stock header is ...

Very few like cutting when it comes to their exhaust. To do what you want would involve having to cut the exhaust in front of the cat and adding a y.

It wouldn't be difficult, its just not commercially available.

are there any systems that I can convert from stock dual mufflers to a single muffler system.........without have to install new headers??? In other words kind of a slip on system from stock to single??
thanx
tom

what year bike?

Back