Exhaust Slip-On

*Thinker*

Registered
whats the best looking and sounding slip-ons out there?
im thinking either a yoshi stainless slip or blue fame and where can u get the best deals?

I have heard the Two Brothers today on FatJap's bike. I had the Yoshi slipons and I would have to say that the Two Brothers makes a deeper sound. I could hear his pipes over my full system. I sounded good.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

What color is your bike? I have a 2000 Blue/Silver which I put a set of Yosh Titanium RS3 Race slipons on. Not being big on chrome (sorry guys) I think it looks good and the sound is loud but not to loud with a nice deep throaty growl.

I have heard the Two Brothers today on FatJap's bike. I had the Yoshi slipons and I would have to say that the Two Brothers makes a deeper sound. I could hear his pipes over my full system. I sounded good.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

whats the best looking and sounding slip-ons out there?
im thinking either a yoshi stainless slip or blue fame and where can u get the best deals?
This board ain't big enough for two Thinkers!
face7.gif

as for looks well I just ordered my carbon yoshi today. (they look really cool!&#33
wink.gif
what color bike you got?

This board ain't big enough for two Thinkers!
face7.gif
[/QUOTE]
ha! (just wait... he might just steal your avatar too&#33
wink.gif
wow.gif

Carbon fiber D and D's if you have the best looking Busa........

Busa_side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like the Yosh RS3 Race slip-ons, but would kinda like to hear some others. I have a riding partner who has a set of D&D's on his Busa. Sounds good. Real deep and throaty. Also like the Microns. I haven't seen or heard them on a Busa yet, but my partner Byron has a set on his ZX9. Sounds damn good.

Brian

I personally like the Yosh RS3 Race slip-ons, but would kinda like to hear some others.  I have a riding partner who has a set of D&D's on his Busa.  Sounds good.  Real deep and throaty.  Also like the Microns.  I haven't seen or heard them on a Busa yet, but my partner Byron has a set on his ZX9.  Sounds damn good.

Brian
Hey ya'll, I made a funny. DEEPand THROATY... Get it?
rock.gif

I personally like the Yosh RS3 Race slip-ons, but would kinda like to hear some others.  I have a riding partner who has a set of D&D's on his Busa.  Sounds good.  Real deep and throaty.  Also like the Microns.  I haven't seen or heard them on a Busa yet, but my partner Byron has a set on his ZX9.  Sounds damn good.

Brian
Hey ya'll, I made a funny.  DEEPand THROATY... Get it?
rock.gif
Does the term "Gutter mind" mean anything to you?
laugh.gif

2003 hayabusa silver on silver second look bra and seats
by the jmasin those rs-3 u have on your busa is it the oval kind? or just the round type?

I looked at a lot of them and settled on a pait of mirror polished microns... I have a 2001, but I switched out the header and midpipes for the same off a 2002 (the stainless steel ones) so the stainless steel header and pipes went great with the polished microns. And the sound is a nice rumble that isn't too loud, but gets the attention--and when you hit it ...well what can i say it sounds a little bit like HEAVEN

I've got a 2000 Red/Grey. I like my Micron Carbon Fiber Slip Ons. Mine are the older pipes with the red Micron on side.
I don't care for the newer pipes. The red is off from the bike.

Back