Exhaust question..

Joshua99TA

Registered
I was wondering how to get the baffles out of the inside of the stock mufflers. I heard a bike a while back that had them removed(or at least what the guy told me, but I'm not too sure what all was done inside the muffler) and I liked the way it sounded. It was parked right beside a bike with yoshi slip ons and it had a much better tone, it was deeper and a little bit louder.

But my question is how do you get the damned baffles out? I looked on an old muffler that I have(a scratched up one) and I even tried to cut slits in the lip that holds the baffle in and I couldn't succeed in getting inside the muffler.

I wouldn't even attempted this if it would have been a good muffler and I didn't like the way the stock exhaust looks. Yeah aftermarket stuff is in the future but I want a full dual set up but a fat rear tire and stuff are gunna come first). I'de like a little more sound until I can get to that point.

Don't flame me too bad

Josh S.

Do a search for stock exhaust mod and you should find a step by step explanation of how to louden up your stock cans

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115390964 -->

I searched for Exhaust Mod and can't find a thread that resembles anything like what I'm looking for. Any help or direction would be great, I'm looking at doing this too.

search for

"stock and exhaust and mod"

and you will get something.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115392689 -->

I can't find $hit on modifying the stock exhaust, there are over 6 pages of threads and not single one except this thread have the the work "Stock" or "exhaust" in the title as a matter of fact there aren't any thread titles referring to stock exhaust. I've been looking for a damn hour now. If you know something we don't please please share....

Try this

I found this by typing in

STOCK AND EXHAUST AND MOD

notice the topic name "Stock Exhaust Mod With Pics"

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115395372 -->

Back