Exhaust install

darth frosty

Registered
Since the search feature is down, now is the perfect time for these stupid questions. My bike is pretty much stock as far as the engine goes. I REALLY want that Brock's megaphone exhaust. What is necesary for the install? Do I need a power comander to go with it? Does it come with a map? And of course lastly whats a tre?

responses will be appreciated.

you should probably get a power commander and with any brocks products they will supply you with a new map for your application. i personally dont think a tre is needed they are mostly useful if you do high speed runs alot

you will need a power commander.. Brock will give you your choice of VERY good maps.... you will also need to do the small box mod, and remove the pair valve.
lurk.gif

small box mod isnt needed, tre isnt either... if you go with any aftermarket FULL exhaust system, you will need a PC.

If you are gonna do the exhaust you might as well do the airbox mod, it's free. I'd suggest the block off plates and you really should get a PC3 and a map if not a custom map. Yes it all makes a difference...

Back