Exhaust Help

Busa173

Registered
First off just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out with my wheel topic, I gained a lot of info and plan on following through with the project this winter. For my exhaust topic, I was wondering if there was any truth that I will need to get a power commander for my bike if I get exhaust? I have not had to do this with any other bike Ive had but thought I'd check with the experts (my Busa forum boys) first? Im looking for an affordable setup that offers me a deep sound opposed to the traditional "street bike" sound often given off by Yosh pipes (no offense to any Yosh lovers)? I had 2 bros on my last bike but it cost me. Also Id prefer to go with just a single pipe unless there are signifigant benefits I might gain from running duals? Any insight would be appreciated.

Jump over to the New Owners Forum and post up a pic or two. Tell us about you and your scoot...
winkold.gif

BTW, where in KC are ya?

i have yoshi carbon fiber bolt on duals (2007) mine has a deep rumbling sound alot deeper than my 600 ever thought about being same exhaust system really like the carbon fiber pipes

Back