Exhaust end cans

retrogeordy

Registered
Am looking to get some after market cans for the busa. Money a bit tight so looking at used to get me through the winter then new next year. Do any other cans fit ? I have seen tl and tlr listed with the Hayabusa. Does anyone know if these fit. Or better still anyone have any they want to get rid of. Thanks

I have managed to get the answer. No , three bolt on Hayabusa four on the TL. Are there any other cans that would fit ? Just trying to increase my options !

Stock can mod= FREE. If you just want sound. My brother has a muzzy on his ZX12 and it sounds just as nice. But, if you want looks too, you can always polish them over the winter and save some more coin.

Stock can mod= FREE. If you just want sound. My brother has a muzzy on his ZX12 and it sounds just as nice. But, if you want looks too, you can always polish them over the winter and save some more coin.

Thanks but do not want to drill a few holes. Want end cans that do not look stock, but thanks anyway !

Well Yoshimura has the most common bolt-on ever marketed.....

sounds like you have wine taste on a beer budget.:poke:

Thought about painting yours or making them shorter?...or both

got a set of used d&d mid and cans , don't know if they fit stock exhaust . I'm going to put the header to good use though .

I have a pair of Leo Vince bolt on's that I would sell fairly cheap. If you are intrested, let me know, I will get some pictures for ya.

Just to let you guys know I am in the UK. Want a set of good used ones to fit 2001 gen 1 bike. Want to pay up to $200 including shipping !

Back