Excellent service deserves mentioning

Big Sexy

Registered
I had a great experience with and order from StarRotors.com and i felt i should share it with people, since excellent service doesnt seem to happen often for me anyway. I ordered a set of HIDs for my 08 busa. They arrived well packed and i took everything apart to install them. Everything went well and both worked. Then when i turned on again for a last double check, the low beam didnt work. It was late and i had to work in the morning so i quickly checked all connections to make sure all was good. I checked the light again and still nothing so i figured the transformer burned out. So i shot a quick email off before i went to bed explaining the situation and asked what we could do to get this taken care of asap. The next day i unplugged everthing and replugged it all in and wala it worked. So i sent an email back to let them know it was working for now and probably was just a wire not plugged all the way in. We in 2 days i received a new balast. They must have shipped it out the next day after my email without any questions for me to get it so soon because they are in California and i am in Maine. Now thats good service.
thumb_up.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
. I am very happy with them and will order from them in the future. They have some pretty good items for the busa!
jump9.gif
.Anyway i thought it was worth a mention and by the way, i love the lights (8000k in high beam and low beam) its hella bright!!
banana.gif

The info is good, but what about the ?????
Come on guys tell him. The pictures. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Where in Maine?

Lived 2 years in Gorham, just outside Portland.

Miss those wonderful bendy roads, but not the ice!

Hey Big S. I haven't purchased or even ever tried to install HID lights, and so I'm a bit confused on what is the deal with that box the comes with the HID set up kit. Where do you install that on your bike. By the way I have the orange and black K8.

Thanks in advance. Oh, and good call on star rotor. Even their website looks friendly user.

I can post a couple of pictures of the lights but i figured if you have seen one you have seen them all for HIDs. The kit is pretty straight forward to install. I have never done one before this and it went pretty simple. I attached the transformer on the throttle side air intake with zip ties. I will take a couple of pictures of where i installed the transformsers. If anyone needs any help pm me and i will let you know what i did. I also changed my gps from boost by smith so the old girl is no longer restricted.
firedevil.gif

I am looking at their setups right now, and have had great communications with them so far. How are yours holding up. Any wiring hiccups since you installed?

I'd watch it with their rotors though.....I personally have never used them, but a few local guys have and they took them off within 2 weeks due to huge loss in braking which I can't understand why.

No problems at all so far. I like the looks of their rotors but i would go with something proven like galphers which i had on my 99 and loved them!
bowdown.gif

I took my orange lady to get her first service done and I must say Scott over at cyclewerkz in Ft, Worth did me right. He had me in and out less than a hour and looked over the whole bike and the price was awesome . I will be taking her back as soon as my exaust comes in to get scott's custom tune and map . If any of you guys are in the Dallas, Ft worth area get your bike over there and let him put dyno it and get it right. He has some of the quickest bikes running on the track at kennedale so his work speaks for itself ! http://www.cyclewerkz.com/

Back