Excellent Busa Riding Gear

Busa_Nick

Registered
Was looking around and stumbled upon this link: Hayabusa Gear and just wanted to share. I really like that 07 w/ red jacket. They have some really good looking busa leathers and casual wear, check it out. Click on the apparel link on the left when it loads for more goodies.

Did you see those leathers? They are sweet, I ordered a custom one, I needed a better one, take it easy.

That 08 leather jacket in orange/black looks great. Time to get the card out. Thanks for the link!

I got some pics of the jacket on me, check it out, the jacket was worth every penny, trust me, its sweet;

2882895965_88b8d35b71.jpg

2883744214_1f3600ef9f.jpg

2883733606_bfe002a90f.jpg

2883731802_f1f28fbc3d.jpg

Great looking stuff.:thumbsup:
But I just bought a new leather suit and an Arai helmet so gear budget is shot for a while.

How true to size was the jacket your ordered? I like the look. I had some Zook gloves for a couple of years but then they got farmed out to china and they got crappy. How does the stitching look? Double stitching?

That is the same jacket I have. I have been thinking about selling it for a while. I like the feel of my textile jacket a lot better. Everybody tells me to keep it for the winter.

Back