Evolution of my Gen 2

c10

Registered
This statement is not meant to be bad.
I'm so happy my wheels did not arrive before the vacation.
Why? Because of the other major upgrades get a chance to shine in the Ozarks.
The Penske shock is a dream. First run up hwy 9 was a little too soft, and not enough damping. Stopped in a overlook to adjust it.
2 minutes later on the road in perfect setting.
The new brakes minus ABS teamed as galfer rotars / their top line pads / brembo calipers (stock on 2014) Brembo RCS19 MASTER cylinder.
These items have transformed the bird to amazing abilities. I forgot to add about 25 pounds weight reduction since last year..

Many years ago up here I stated the best bike I rode in these mountains was my lightly worked over Yamaha R6S.
I'm thinking once wheels are installed the bird may just surpass the R6S.

Andrew I made two videos yesterday via gopro, but no way to upload out here.
Viewed the videos on the phone by SD card swap. Was not happy with what I thought was great. The go pro mounted on outside left mirror gives perspective I'm over the double yellow line, and I never touched / cross it. Also to much vibration over 100 mph that much of the video was taken @.
I did put the bird on its knose yesterday rolling into camp jyst before the turn. It's a experience putting a bike like this on its front wheel only. It was not a huge stoppie.
Maybe rear off deck 3 to 5 inches. However it was done with one finger ;)

Viewed the videos on the phone by SD card swap. Was not happy with what I thought was great. The go pro mounted on outside left mirror gives perspective I'm over the double yellow line, and I never touched / cross it. Also to much vibration over 100 mph that much of the video was taken @.
I did put the bird on its knose yesterday rolling into camp jyst before the turn. It's a experience putting a bike like this on its front wheel only. It was not a huge stoppie.
I have my go pro mounted in the same place and it does always look like I am riding the middle line.

Anyone has an idea/ solution for the vibration if recording with a gopro? i tried different spots on the bike like handlebars, mirror, and the only spot which does not vibrate too much is the tank. But due to a grey windshield its not really an option to record from there all the time...!

(only solution so far i have is converting the video with a video- app to reduce the vibration and smoothen out the whole thing but it takes forever to do so...)!

Anyone has an idea/ solution for the vibration if recording with a gopro? i tried different spots on the bike like handlebars, mirror, and the only spot which does not vibrate too much is the tank. But due to a grey windshield its not really an option to record from there all the time...!

(only solution so far i have is converting the video with a video- app to reduce the vibration and smoothen out the whole thing but it takes forever to do so...)!
Not sure why but my video turn out great. No vibration. Here is the mount.

Back