everytime I look...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I had some cool custom turn sigs on there .But now I found these cool irridium ones . They look awesome (I think) with my new Eruo style clear tail/brake lens .

wadda ya think . I think we could smoke it , 'cause I think...
"Diz shid is de dope" . Holmes .

The undertails look gr8 . I tried to find something different.
This is how she's gonna look....this week....hee hee hee

tail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yea, Looks good folks, Especially in the fastest color...
tounge.gif

Who's "under" are ya sportin' there RSD and Stealth? Looks sweet! I like the look of the stock tail with the exception of the big mudflap. Clear tails look awesome too!
kickass.gif

busapilot911,

The "Under" is a home job. I just cut the flap off and sanded it smooth. Made the plate holder out of an inspection sticker plate. turned it upside down and mounted to the undertail on the flat spot at the back.

Stealth,

MVC_014F.JPG

Hey stelth what part of Texas are you in thought i might have seen you on 35 going north from carrollton the other day ....could be wrong ?

cool.gif

Jace,

Yep, that could have been me. I visit CycleWerkz quite a bit. Also Motoliberty. I am out N. Dallas.

Stealth.

Did it look like this?

MVC_008F.JPG

i dunno i could not see too well saw a busa black go by me and then i saw a guy on either a R6 or R1 they headed up towards denton and split up at dallas drive ? lost both of them from there i was in my car $%$##@.....should have taken the busa to work yesterday ......:cool:

Back