Everyone ready to work on MC_Mustangs Bike

It would be nice if you could supply a list of items that you are trying to purchase. I may not be able to turn a wrench but I may have or can purchase an item for the cause.

PayPal donation sent for a worthy cause. MC is always there for .Org members, and, most importantly, is serving our Country for all of us.

It would be nice if you could supply a list of items that you are trying to purchase. I may not be able to turn a wrench but I may have or can purchase an item for the cause.

We are working on that very list so we can get it up and in front of the members...

You know I'm always up for some work on MC's bike. Will throw some cash at it too.:thumbsup:

Whats up with yours Noodles? Insurance look at it?

ya, adjuster came by this morning . i had already had the estimate done and i turned it in (8700$-+) and thats when they called him in to take pictures.
its more then likly gonna be a total loss. i will see if i can buy it back.
they told me to gather up all my receipts and turn those in as well.
well see what happens. they appear to be working with me

im really drooling over an 09 right now:whistle:

ya, adjuster came by this morning . i had already had the estimate done and i turned it in (8700$-+) and thats when they called him in to take pictures.
its more then likly gonna be a total loss. i will see if i can buy it back.
they told me to gather up all my receipts and turn those in as well.
well see what happens. they appear to be working with me

im really drooling over an 09 right now:whistle:

That's the spirit my Brother.... The bike is just the canvas, YOU are the painter! Better to lose the canvas then the painter!

when and where are we doing this? i can keep the glasses full :thumbsup:

IMG_0122 (Large).jpg

Back