everyone ready for the holidays?

BUSAFETT

Registered
I never seem to be able to focus when it's Christmas- I'm all over the place between the lights, when to get the tree, making the cookies, etc etc. By the time I finally get my **** together, it's New Year's Eve..

Hopefully you all are doing better than me!

BF

Went shopping last night, have everything for the wife done, got a few more toys for the kid( he is making out) and got my self a item or 2 as well.. All I have left is to go to Old Navy and get the wife a gift card.. Seems she will only wear jeans from there.

Our shopping is done, except for one gift for Juli, we are broke and counting the days. :laugh:

Did my part for the economy...looking forward to a quiet holiday with the family.:beerchug: Of course getting to this point required a whole bunch of what you described:laugh:

We are right on schedule at the North Pole.

Well, almost. Frosty lost his nose in the snow last night so we called on..

RudolphBg.gif

After that little deal Frosty was once again..

thdressed-snowman.gif

We just :love: Frosty!

santalaugh_e0.gif

im all set and besides im working a double on christmas

HOLY CRAP!! What do you do?

I remember having an application deployment last year on Xmas Eve.. really warms the heart (bastards)- oh, and that's the job that let me go just this past March! Happy Holidays!

HOLY CRAP!! What do you do?

I remember having an application deployment last year on Xmas Eve.. really warms the heart (bastards)- oh, and that's the job that let me go just this past March! Happy Holidays!

i work at a nuclear power plant. im on nights 11-7 then staying days 7-3. it doesnt bother me to work since im single. besides they will feed us well

We're done...more or less. I need to get stocking stuffers but those are really low key at our house and a couple little things for our daughter. Her big gift was about 85% of the per kid budget we have so she'll be getting movies or something. I also have to get my older son's b-day gift - poor kid, born on Dec. 24th.

We got a little tree up and some modest decorations arount the house. Our youngest loves Christmas - all the lights and excitement - too bad this year he's in a house full of not necessarily grinches, but definitely appathetic celebrants.

Back