Everyone, read this... Please

Deno_n_Philly

Registered
I just read that story from Dan, about his friend Nicole passing away from an accident on her bike. Well I bought me and my wife.. motorcycle airbag jackets.. YES, they look amazing.. have shelf stuff in them and watch..

- ‪Hit Air Airbag jacket: How tos‬‎[/url]

There are many websites and kinds of jackets.. here is where I got mine.
http://www.bikebone.com/hit-air.htm

They have alot of good stuff and the owner of the site really answered my questions and explained stuff to me...

Please everyone take a real look at these, I got great deal, $700 for mine and my wife's.. our lives are worth it... any questions, just hit me up.. Stay on two wheels...:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing.. Such a great concept in motorcycle safety.. Hope you never have to use it.. Safe riding.. :thumbsup:

definitely a great looking product but i'd prefer a leather jacket instead of nylon.

This nylon is incredibly tough... it also has the elbow, shoulder, lower back armor with it.... I feel so much safer, my wife loves it to...:whistle:

So, on an 80 F and above day, while on a long day trip (that would be 400 miles plus) , just how HOT do you get wearing this thing ???

I doubt we'll ever seen these being sold in a HARLEY SHOP :laugh:

same question about the "hot"..

i also see my self setting it off, 35 lb pull has nothing on my stupidity!

cool device though, i like how it fills both the spine and the neck...

i do wonder though, if you suffered a back injury even though you were wearing the device, do the inflation bladders "secure" the body position, or do they apply pressure, possibly causing a more severe neck or back injury?

just curious, not trying to stop anyone from wearing one..

So, on an 80 F and above day, while on a long day trip (that would be 400 miles plus) , just how HOT do you get wearing this thing ???

I doubt we'll ever seen these being sold in a HARLEY SHOP :laugh:

sure they will but it will be for bandannas only. :whistle:

Well, first off, it deflats after 15 secs so it does not keep pressure and ending up hurting you more then anything.
There are like 8 different kinds, my wife and I have sleeveless ones.. you just zip of the sleeves and it is a mesh material, very light. I has been over 100 here in Philly and I wear it, no problem.
There is shelled stuff, on your shoulders, your elbows and lower back, not actually my Lowes racing jacket actually weighed more then this jacket does.
They do have them in leather, They look cool, and they also have them in vests.. very nice...
Keep em coming and I will answer as many as I can. Take a hard look, our lives was worth the money..
Stay on two wheels
Deno

Back