Everyone needs to read this.

And why is there such controversy when cross forum linking when there is good information to be shared among those of us whom all share the same passion, the Busa?  I just dont get it, so sad we have to either wait for permission and hope the powers to be dont shut us down, or worry that trying to help US out will get us in trouble, worse, it gets deleted (basically ignore the problem) which doesn't help anyone.
I`m with you Charlie. I don`t get it.  
wtf.gif
Probably has to do with the "site bashing" that goes on between all the sites... then there are those that dont like the rules in place on one site vs another and all it does is create anymosity between the people that are more devoted to one site vs the others. People have to realize also that this is the internet and things typed here can be taken out of context because there is no actual interaction between people. So what might be typed as a funny remark or sarcasm can and be taken the wrong way. This isnt the first time and "online lynching" has occured, nor will it be the last i'm sure. I'm not defending anyone here, just voicing an opinion...
2cents.gif

*gets flame suit on*
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Cap, as much as I agree with you, I will post this and you (or anyone) can take it and do what you will with it. Yes David and Jason talked and Jason asked for refund OR the cruise control to be shipped by 10 Dec. 10 Dec rolls around and nothing from David. Jason emailed David, in which David quickly replied that he will send a MO in the amount given (guess David's keeping the interest he earned on Jason's $500), anyway, Jason lives close enough David that if mailed as promised again (not the 1st promise right!) then Jason should have the MO by Friday (4days to travel in one state? Go Texas!

David no longer works in the Suzuki dealer that was in the pic posted.

That is all.

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
brendanp @ Dec. 12 2007 said:
1239706[/ATTACH] AM]
Funny how my friends mysteriously are locked out of EBC!!! LOL

What a joke!
Funny how you locked most of them.

The real funny part is you called them a lot of things but friends when they couldnt read it.
dunno.gif

Works just like my PMs.

zzwhip.gif

Back