Everyone needs to read this.

repost.gif
beerchug.gif

Old news the thread was removed from this board!
repost.gif

Well for the repost police out there, maybe since it was removed last time, just maybe, it deserves to be revisited and new thought given to this guy. It says in the link settlement was due by 10 Dec! I don't think theres been any settlement, or maybe its just mistaken for 10 Dec 2008? Oh whats is poor old David's excuse for this one, should be interesting to say the least.

And why is there such controversy when cross forum linking when there is good information to be shared among those of us whom all share the same passion, the Busa? I just dont get it, so sad we have to either wait for permission and hope the powers to be dont shut us down, or worry that trying to help US out will get us in trouble, worse, it gets deleted (basically ignore the problem) which doesn't help anyone.

i cant access the thread but i have my guess as to who this is about. i thought everything was all said and done with that???

Well for the repost police out there, maybe since it was removed last time, just maybe, it deserves to be revisited and new thought given to this guy.  It says in the link settlement was due by 10 Dec!  I don't think theres been any settlement, or maybe its just mistaken for 10 Dec 2008?  Oh whats is poor old David's excuse for this one, should be interesting to say the least.  

And why is there such controversy when cross forum linking when there is good information to be shared among those of us whom all share the same passion, the Busa?  I just dont get it, so sad we have to either wait for permission and hope the powers to be dont shut us down, or worry that trying to help US out will get us in trouble, worse, it gets deleted (basically ignore the problem) which doesn't help anyone.
Calm down a little Charlie. Just razzin GM
goodboy.gif

Charlie,

Is this about the guy that put a deposit down for a product that is being developed? Last I heard he wanted to keep the deposit down waiting on delivery. Has the guy who put the deposit down asked for a refund from David? Not trying to protect him, but that is what I remember.

Rick

Guys, I'm leaving this open for now... If you have FACTs that are not in the two threads mentioned feel free to post them.  Right now I think it is between two parties and the last I heard they agreed to wait for the solution. Let not make make it into a bash fest again.

Guys, I'm leaving this open for now... If you have FACTs that are not in the two threads mentioned feel free to post them. Right now I think it is between two parties and the last I heard they agreed to wait for the solution. Let not make make it into a bash fest again.
The fact is that Tango promised to deliver or issue refund by Dec 10, Buyer stated that he didn`t received anything. No bashing anyone... Just the fact.

And why is there such controversy when cross forum linking when there is good information to be shared among those of us whom all share the same passion, the Busa? I just dont get it, so sad we have to either wait for permission and hope the powers to be dont shut us down, or worry that trying to help US out will get us in trouble, worse, it gets deleted (basically ignore the problem) which doesn't help anyone.
I`m with you Charlie. I don`t get it.
wtf.gif

Whats up with the site? It says i'm banned and I've never been on ?? I see alot of names I know there

And why is there such controversy when cross forum linking when there is good information to be shared among those of us whom all share the same passion, the Busa?  I just dont get it, so sad we have to either wait for permission and hope the powers to be dont shut us down, or worry that trying to help US out will get us in trouble, worse, it gets deleted (basically ignore the problem) which doesn't help anyone.
I`m with you Charlie. I don`t get it.  
wtf.gif
Here is the deal, let that specific member post up if they want. The last time we went through all of this the consumer didn't want their money back they wanted to wait.... I'm sure that we are all adults so no one needs advocates on something like this. Let the one effected post up if he feels that he has been mistreated, dont post up for him.....

Nothing more, nothing less. On matters such as these it's best to stay out of it. If the buyer wants to post up here there is not problem with that but we dont need here say we need facts from the man (If he wants to post up).

cap

well if you follow the links it shows a suzuki shop in one of the backrounds of the pics he posted, so go to the suzuki shop and ask who he is, were he is etc...

if anyone needs help, shoot me a pm, I am a fugitive recovery agent got access to lots of info not readily available to public!

Back