Everyone get ready

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I want to start putting the warning out now that the site will be going offline while we move to a new server.... We are not only upgrading the server hardware but also changing to a new message board (yes something else to learn). Trying to move the site when its live is just going to take too much time and I dont have enough to make it happen seamlessly and quickly.... So, sometime this week we can expect the site to go offline and not be accessible.

It's just a necessary evil to deal with the growth and the vision that we have for this place... Nothing more, nothing less, I would love to be able to tell you that we were moving and you would not see any difference but I just cant get it done that way.......

Please be patient and let me know if you have any concerns about the downtime...

How long offline you ask? Maybe a week or two.....

CAp

<!--EDIT|captain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156998880 -->

...check the date...nope not April
tounge.gif

Ooops! Not s'posed to mention *that*!
biggrin.gif

Moving away from ikonboard? Whatcha switchin' to?

read it and weep

<!--EDIT|captain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156999391 -->

No problemo Bro...do whatcha gotta do
wink.gif
Any idea on the start date
rock.gif

Cap,
Will you be "pruning" dead branches, ie. ppl that registered and posted very little and haven't posted in a long time?

Don

Wow a week or two...I hope I dont run into any problems with the busa and need some help in a jiffy. This is my main source for info on my bike.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about ME?! What am I gonna do with my free time cap?!
sad.gif

wink.gif
Anything to help better the board.

Guys/Gals, yes its going to be difficult and yes it will be like waiting on a microwave (thirty seconds is an eternity when your hungry).... But, the trade off is going to be well worth all the EXTRA effort Capt is putting into this! Growing pains ya know. So check back in a week or so; Those of you going to the MNGII I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you. Hopefully will get to post new pictures of this event on the new servers
smile.gif

Okay Cap., Thanks for the warning. Guess I could spend some more time with the other family...
tounge.gif

Thanks again for the best place on the net!

Anyone interested in going on the Long Island ride Sept 09 please check thread and e-mail me.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157021711 -->

Oh damn... the DT's are already setting in! Guess I'll be losing more at the poker tables on BravoTV.com for a while...
sad.gif

I know what a tedious job this will be~ Best wishes for lots of patience, to the org staff involved, and very little stress working out the bugs~
wink.gif

Back