Ever wonder what happens ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
What a Busa looks like when the low fuel light quits workin ...

Can you say "AAA"?

sept_shots_019b.jpg

the phrase "running on fumes" comes to mind. My dodge pickup decided to do that to me first time at about 1/8 of a tank. and a couple of weeks ago at 1/4 on the gauge. I guess I will fill up after half a tank from now on, learned the hard way I will have to watch the odometer closer, doh
wow.gif

I did that the weekend from last, made it to gas station. I was driving 230 miles or so and it was late and thought I could make it home. I was a few miles from home and the bike cut out a few times, got in turn lane at gas station and light took a couple minutes to turn. Bike died. It started up and I gunned it and coasted into station.

OK

So the light doesn't work...when the needle points to "E" get some fuel...ya Ediot
all_coholic.gif

doesnt it come on when u first turn on ur key ?? also u look like ur out of town in ur pic.....why would u run so low ?? u can never have to much fuel unless ur drag racing for serious stuff .i bet this will learn ya

beerchug.gif

ROTFLMAO..... Sorry my brother but after reading your post then seeing the picture this wasn't what I was expecting to see!

Next time...try this company. Tows anything you're riding or driving and gets you a KOA membership as well.

http://www.rvroadhelp.com/rvroadhelp/

On my way to Colorado last month running around 140 on US 50 I flew by the gas station in Cold Springs NV and noticed the pump island had burnt down recently. Next gas was 40 miles away and even at 50 mph for those slooooow 40 miles, I had less than one tenth of a gallon left when I filled up. Do you know how slow 50 mph is after running 140+ for miles and miles?

AAA wanted another few buck if you want it for your motorcycle. I don`t remember the cost exactly `cause I declined it.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Sep. 11 2007,20:12) AAA wanted another few buck if you want it for your motorcycle. I don`t remember the cost exactly `cause I declined it.
Huh! They never said nuthin but what model and brand vehicle? I said Suzuki, gsx 1300r she said, ok someone will be there in 30 minutes or less... I paid $10 for the gas, signed the paper and I was rollin.
smile.gif

Oh and for those that offered a snyde remark...
guns.gif
Yup I was dumb.
iamwithstupid.gif
I passed a few stations because I was headed to the one I allways go to, AND usually when AND IF the light comes on ( I rarely ride with the tank so low ) You have about 15 miles of moderate riding to go before she's empty. WELL I recently had the T bodies sync'd and may somthin popped off or
rock.gif
Cause the light never came on. So one gas station was about 3 miles back and the other was about 2-3 miles ahead... oh well it was a learner.
muscle.gif
Ready Set GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
race.gif

Back