Ever watch Royal Pains or thought of a Hampton's vacation?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I put this on my FB page but thought I'd share here as well.

Like the show Royal Pains? Ever thought of vacationing in the Hamptons for the summer? Have a ridiculous amount of money you cant find a way to spend?

Here's an example of a medium sized property on the water in the Hamptons. Thats $375,000 (before taxes & realtor fees) for Memorial Day through Labor Day.

Proof that really really rich people haven't the first f*cking clue about money and this isn't the most expensive property in the 100pg book of rentals. There's one two pages back thats $475K for the same time of course there are more "affordable" ones in the 80-120k/month range too

IMAG0385.jpg

Overly rich people irritate me....so the hamptons have never crossed my mind. Plus I am WAY to whitetrash for those people

Overly rich people irritate me....so the hamptons have never crossed my mind. Plus I am WAY to whitetrash for those people

I like taking trips over there before the stupid season when all the rich morons show up in droves, there are some very pretty places and great little towns to enjoy a bite to eat at but once the weather warms up enough, every moron on the planet goes out there....rich or dirt poor. The really rich folks hang in areas that other folks just don't or can't go for the most part but the year round locals...heh, there's plenty of folks there who's families have been there for generations and there's more than a few places that you'd scratch your head going "wtf, this is richie richville right? LOL"

I will say though, the car show you can witness just hanging out at the right place is simply amazing. There's money and then there's monnnnneeeeyyyyy and some of the folks out there have even more :laugh:

I'll take the north fork of the island, its just as beautiful without the stupidity of the uber rich morons :thumbsup:

You have to watch "My big fat redneck vacation" it's on CMT i believe and it's hosted by Tom Arnold. They take a Family from the south and put them up in the Hamptons for the summer. With all their food and beer paid for. The show is something else. Like making a mud hole in the well manicured back lawn and trying to bow hunt any animal they see.

You have to watch "My big fat redneck vacation" it's on CMT i believe and it's hosted by Tom Arnold. They take a Family from the south and put them up in the Hamptons for the summer. With all their food and beer paid for. The show is something else. Like making a mud hole in the well manicured back lawn and trying to bow hunt any animal they see.

oh yeah I'll definitely have to check it out. That kinda stuff would fly over here on the north fork but would go over like a big ole stinky fart in church on the south fork, especially in the Hamptons. Musta paid some folks a LOT of money for that one :laugh:

Back