Ever watch cops?

papi_ocho

Registered
Ever watch cops and not realize it was filmed in the city your in?

It's crazy.. I'm sitting here thinking: hey did I try to recruit that kid? Hmmm...

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Usually shows some of the larger cities, but when traveling it's neat to watch a randon nationwide show that's covering the city that you are staying in.

Every watch cops and say: "Hey I know that guy!"
Ever been in jail watching cops and the guy on the tube is sitting next to you?

...um, never mind. :whistle:

Watch it all the time .
South Florida most especially Palm Beach county seem to be their favorite hunting grounds for whackos :)
First few seasons were exclusive to my area .

Watch it all the time .
South Florida most especially Palm Beach county seem to be their favorite hunting grounds for whackos :)
First few seasons were exclusive to my area .

I was thinking Ft Lauderdale and Miami, especially the latter...I lived down in South Florida for a short time and seemed like I noticed a lot more shows covering nearby places

Yes Outlaw but it seems Broward and Dade county have cooled off a bit .
Wife and I actually saw them filming a stop and arrest ? About a month ago. We were pulling into Little Ceasers for some $5 pizzas and all the sudden about ten police cars came in behind us , stopped and had operator of a parked car exit at gunpoint . Then my wife noticed camera crew filming it all.
They film alot more than they show but if you see a episode soon from PBC where they are all right in front of a CVS it's right up the street. I left without getting any pizzas and wife was like 'why are you leaving?'
I told her that if they start shooting and bullets are flying we don't want to be sitting here gawking ! She said 'oh' :laugh:
They've been filming alot down here lately due to all the pain clinics and pill problems

Last edited:
Haha never seen anyone on cops but my buddy in Hawaii is on Dog the Bounty Hunter!!!

Haha never seen anyone on cops but my buddy in Hawaii is on Dog the Bounty Hunter!!!

Thats guy irratates me. Felon catchin felons. Im just waitin for the day that him and goons with paintball guns and bear spray to get shot!!

Cops is still on?:laugh:

Thats guy irratates me. Felon catchin felons. Im just waitin for the day that him and goons with paintball guns and bear spray to get shot!!

Cops is still on?:laugh:

He couldn't have been convicted and still be licensed could he ? I know he always talks about his Biker days & getting locked up in Texas for murder, but he walked, right ?

That show KILLS me, I laugh the whole time it's on !! Beth is the best ...."Hey BRA.....Hey SISTA" :rofl: I LOVE how they want to kill them, then 30 seconds later they're hugging & praying with them.

yes he was thats why they use paint ball guns.. it is illeagal for a convicted felon to own or have in there possession any real gun weather its a hand gun or a longbarrel gun and that law is in effect in the entire united states not just a few states.

When I used to live in Jax, FL, I saw an episode where they got someone in downtown area. That's about it.

But otherwise, I like the show. I laugh when I see how stupid people are trying to run from cops and gettin their azz handed over to them.

Oh yeah....I love to watch criminals get busted :thumbsup: Almost as fun as watching Steve Wilkos chew out trailer trash :)

He couldn't have been convicted and still be licensed could he ? I know he always talks about his Biker days & getting locked up in Texas for murder, but he walked, right ?

That show KILLS me, I laugh the whole time it's on !! Beth is the best ...."Hey BRA.....Hey SISTA" :rofl: I LOVE how they want to kill them, then 30 seconds later they're hugging & praying with them.

Dont forget offerin em a smoke, i think the tabacco companies pay him:laugh:

I did see some of my Seattle (actually Gig Harbor) friends on Cops one evening, the daughter was abused by the son-in-law and the father and brother thought they would come over and settle things...the son-in-law butted the father in the head with a rifle and then the cameras showed up. It was entertaining to say the least. I had no idea who it was about but looked at the truck that drove up and thought it looked familiar...probably sat there with my mouth open for the whole time they were on. I have it recorded around here somewhere.

Back