ever used PIT-ECK parts

thats the ones on ebay? in FL? do not by from them! junk! I bought a full set from them and it was crap! every piece was cracked and the stuff was paper thin. I had to pay the $75.00 to ship the junk back! trust me you dont want that crap!

Where could a guy buy a full set of plastics for the track? And how much are a full set of clean oem plastics worth?

I got their undertail. It works and all I just dont like it. Now for my constant lament that mototec went out of busines.

Fiberglass body parts?? Good /Bad??? Thanks

I ran thier full body kit for my track plastics. It took quite a bit of work to fit them, prep them, and paint them. Their molds were made from a set of rashed up plastics they didn't fix and all of the rash shows in the pannels. They were ok for the track. I ran them for 3 years before crashing and taking them out.

I bought an undertail from them too, but I ended up returning it becasue the LEDs were wired up wrong.

Thats not bad Dennis, I was thinking about selling the good plastics and buying track plastics, no light holes, etc.

Thats not bad Dennis, I was thinking about selling the good plastics and buying track plastics, no light holes, etc.

You should be able to get more for your stock plastics than the race plastics (you can get the ones in the link I posted as track) will cost you. I would hang onto the stockers though so you can put her back to stock if you want to sell her in the future.

:hijack:

Their parts are very cheaply made and usually require modification and bending to get fitted to the bike. I have seen some of their parts before in person, and even bought one. Never again though. I will spend a bit more and get something that is of better quality. Of course, if they are just for race plastics, who really cares if the lines match up or you are missing a bolt hole or two.

Never bought anything from them. It was due to all the horror stories of their stuff.

Thanks Guys, I have learned over the years to check here for info before buying . I bought a upper fairing that I cant use due to it being cut for a lowered drag bike or something.. Someday someone will have one on Ebay for a good price.. I do like having extra plastics for spares . MY next thread I'm telling what Kind of day I have and list a few places to watch out for.... Thanks For the info..

I got Carbon Fiber dash panels and it looked like Sheeeeit, plus the fitting where they meet were off.:moon::moon::moon:

Back