Ever seen this?

unkleslapnutz

Donating Member
Registered
Hey I have been surfing around and wondered if anyone has seen this or has used it?

Flashing Tail Light
vader1.gif

<!--EDIT|unkleslapnutz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131337269 -->

I have not seen that but I would use it. At first I though it just did random stuff so I thought maybe for SHOW use only, but you have a choice so that good. If I had the $$ and stock tail light setup I would do it.

I just ordered it and a smoked lens. It has a 30day money back. So after I get it in and installed i will take some pics/short movies and give you guys a write up on it.

Cache has one for sale,, I think he wanted $125 for it send him a pm?
rock.gif
?
cool.gif

I installed it with smoked lens and I love it. 10 times more visible in comparison with ANY LED lights I`ve seen.

I just did one a few weeks ago on a cbr600rr for a customer those things are trick,and work good,only downfall is you have to take a dremel and split the taillight to install it then I always expoxy them back together and seal it out.the other one for the busa you will have to be creative and figure how to get the wires back out of it and still install your bulb holders back in it if your anal.I have sold I know 10 of them and installed at least 5.

They are expensive ,but trick,if your patient enough to do the install yourself.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131345106 -->

I bought Cache's lights  
smile.gif

I love em too.  They fit right into the original spot and screw-holes for the Busa. No drilling/dremeling or other acrobatics required. You can program it to whatever you want.  I only programmed the taillight and brakelight and left the signal-part disconnected since I kept the stock signals.  I attract enough attention from the local policia as it is.

These things are super-bright and definitely eye-catching.  I set the pattern at something not too crazy cause I didn't want the cages tunnel-visioning in on my taillight then coming in to see toooooo close.

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131346827 -->

I bought Cache's lights
smile.gif

I love em too. They fit right into the original spot and screw-holes for the Busa. No drilling/dremeling or other acrobatics required. You can program it to whatever you want. I only programmed the taillight and brakelight and left the signal-part disconnected since I kept the stock signals. I attract enough attention from the local policia as it is.

These things are super-bright and definitely eye-catching. I set the pattern at something not too crazy cause I didn't want the cages tunnel-visioning in on my taillight then coming in to see toooooo close.
You dont hae any pictures of the install do you? How about the finished product?

They look nice and from what I have been reading on this site, led's are the way to go for being seen by the cagers

Back