Ever ride your OLD Bike??

C-Dog

Formerly cuderdog
Registered
Left My new BUSA off at the dealer for it's first Oil Change and rode my Old Bike (Katana 600) home.(about 40 miles) Didn't think I would ever ride it again. It's for sale. But it turned out to be a real hoot! There something fun about wringing the hell out of a 600! No fear of twisting the grip to the stop in any gear! Even in the Rain! It will be a while before I have the confidence to ride the Busa the way I could ride the Old Kat! Maybe I won't sell her. I'll save her for when it's raining!

DR FLAG PASSED.jpg

BABY GOT BACK.jpg

Wanna wake up the Kat? A guy I know has a Kat 600 with a Gixxer 1100 motor shoe horned into it. Kinda ratty looking but will scream!!

Nice pair of scoots you got :thumbsup:

via Tapatalk

My busa doesn't mind getting wet... My old bike is down with a bent shift fork. The older bike is an 81 Honda CM400. It's mostly for playing around close to home.

I rode my TLR yesterday. The torque and sound that comes from those pipes will keep it in my stable for many years to come. Totally different from the busa.

I rode my pink Ninja a couple weeks ago. I felt every bump on the road with the Ninja. The seat on the Hayabusa has more cushion.

i did ride a old girlfriend a few years ago but she was still crap oh sorry wrong forum lol

i bought back my old yamaha rs 100 several times though and it was just a fun little bike

Not hard to wring the guts out of a Katana 600. I've been down to 1 bike for a while but miss my R1 the most. If I still had it I would ride the heck out of it.

I've only had one bike ever since I got the busa but I miss my old honda vtx 1800. It would be nice to have both the busa and a crusier

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The only bike I have had that I miss is my '93 GSXR 1100. I would love to have that bike back.

via Tapatalk

Nice pair of bikes you have there.In the one pic it looks like the busa bars are alot higher than the kat, i mean it looks like you sit more upright or is it just the way you took the pic?

Nah it's just optical. They are both leaning left on their stands. The Katana has "ConvertiBars" installed on it. Gained about an Inch with stock brake lines. One of my first Mods this winter, is Gonna Be "HeliBars" and lower pegs on the Busa. I'm 5'9" and its a real stretch to the bars. Not very "Upright" at all!

I still have my '94 Honda Magna which I bought when I was 17.... I have been trying to sell it sense I bought my 1st busa in 2005, but I can't seem to put a whole lotta effort into getting rid of it.... wonder why

Back