Ever have a song stuck in your head?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, lets see if anyone knows this song... NO GOOGLE CHEATING!

I'll add lyrics if needed.

"I know your life is empty and you hate to face this world alone. So your searching for an angel, someone who can make you whole."

Thats it for now. If I add the next line in the song, it gives the song away, so if more is needed I'll add the next verse...

I've been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
Pass outside my door

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
Because you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to
tell you so much
I love you

Jeez, you two need to get a room...

laugh.gif

At work it is common practice to walk by someone working while whistling a common tune, then quit whistling just at the "hook" of the song...... Come back a little later and you'll find your victim humming/singing/whistling the same tune.. :-)

We call this a "Drive By"
beerchug.gif

At work it is common practice to walk by someone working while whistling a common tune, then quit whistling just at the "hook" of the song...... Come back a little later and you'll find your victim humming/singing/whistling the same tune.. :-)

beerchug.gif
wow, KS, thats really a great example of genuine asshattery.  I like it, and plan to use it as often as possible. =)

I just need to figure out what the most annoying song I could do that with would be.  i think someone already posted it - the final countdown...

by the way, Yamahor: I really like some Stabbing Westward songs. =)

Its a great way to pass the day.... Unless your the victim!

Now wheres that "Chicken Dance" song they always play at weddings when you need it?
firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif
wow, KS, thats really a great example of genuine asshattery.  I like it, and plan to use it as often as possible. =)

I just need to figure out what the most annoying song I could do that with would be.  i think someone already posted it - the final countdown...

by the way, Yamahor: I really like some Stabbing Westward songs. =)
biggrin.gif
Finally someone got a guess in...

And Projekt... The final countdown SUCKS!

and it's also quietly playing in the back of my head.... YOU SUCK!

Also, projekt... We love you too, but this isn't a Lionel Richie post...

beerchug.gif
I do that all the time at work !

Hahahahahaha! I write music and the hook is one of the important parts. My brother didnt beleive in hooks. Then he tried that trick at work and got an officemate humming my songs!!! hahahahah he couldn't beleive it

Hustle and Flow's HOOK

You know it's hard out here foe a pimp...
When you tryin-a get yo money foe da rent
When da Cadillac gas money spent...
You have bunch o ..... jumping ship

Yeah, mr "Bronson" here got it stuck in my head... Now I have it stuck in my friends heads. MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Walk around singing it with your friends around, they'll love ya after a bit... really...

A long long long long time ago
Before the wind
Before the snow
Lived a man I know
Lived a freak of nature
Named Sir Psycho!

Back