Ever had a problem selling a car because it is not an automatic

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Who would want an' automatic gear box in their sports car.???

Selling my Audi TT Roadster for cheap.

Could have sold it 4X the first day...

If it was an' automatic, and not a 5 speed.:banghead:

I guess my price is right at 10K OBO with 42,ooo miles

If I want a qwik sale I will have to further discount it by the cost of an' auto trans.:laugh:

RSD.

Yep nobody wants a 'shaker' anymore. Too busy texting, drinking, eating, shaving, applying make up or whatever to shift gears.

I'll trade you a 89 VW GTI for it...

Is yers an' automatic. ???
So...you want to trade yer german peice of shi7,for my german peice of shi7....no fanks.:laugh:

Will accept trade for Hayabusa. (Japanese non-POS) :rofl:

Is yers an' automatic. ???
So...you want to trade yer german peice of shi7,for my german peice of shi7....no fanks.:laugh:

Will accept trade for Hayabusa. (Japanese non-POS) :rofl:

MK2 GTIs were not available with automatic trans - manual only. And it's not a POS depending on which angle you look at it...

You wanna trade your 'busa for my GTI?... it's a deal!

I can understand the stick shift complaint. If you get stuck in heavy traffic often you don't want a stick shift regardless of what kind of car it is. Pushing the cutch to commute through rush hour traffic everyday to and from work will get annoying real fast.

I can't do automatic. Bought an auto for my lady to commute, hate it. Doesn't help that it's the new focus tranny. I think a Prius could take off on it. But after first gear it's smooth.

The same people who buy mustangs and camaros with V6's under the hood :dunno: They are only in it for the show and not the go....

Depending on the intent an auto car is/can be faster. I like driving both but my next car will be an auto

I'm having trouble selling my 91 5.0 Mustang LX Convertible because it's auto

4405_1159992763314_808719_n.jpg

The 4 or 5 that have turned it down have been people who dont drive standard.Don't folks learn standard first anymore.???

I'm not very good at selling things...I think it has something to do with my general hatred towards people.:whistle:

Just 1 stoopid question and I hang up.:laugh:

I'm surprised I ever manage to sell anything.:rofl:

Perhaps thats why I am constantly giving shi7 away.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Back