Ever get sick just before vacation?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Odd thing I have noticed over my few years... IF I plan a week vacation or there abouts, it never fails my body takes it as a "time to get sick" thing...

Cold/flu what ever, it just never fails... (I got lucky for bash, I am off my feet for 2 days now so will be fine for next week)

I have a feeling our bodies know they can take a break and over do the "break"...

You arent backin out are ya?
laugh.gif
nope, just off work for a couple days... feeling a lot better today than I have for the previous 2

You better not get me sick in the truck, boey.
guns.gif
I'll put you in the back with the luggage
laugh.gif

yes the second worse cold of my life the last time I took my Busa out to CA for Laguna. I don't know how BigO didn't get sick. I was staying with him for the week prior to do some riding around the LA area. Every night I would take a shot of night quil and the next morning still feeling like crap we would go riding. I didn't drag my bike 2800 miles to set home in bed. I actually felt better out in the fresh air so that made it all the better. After a few days it passed and the trip just got better.

yea last summer,gonna spend a week on the bike.end up to be only 6 hours the day before I went back to work

A couple of winters ago I got sick on the way (driving) to Durango.  I was deathly sick for the entire week until the last day...just in time to drive 2 days home.

I was taking pain pills for my throat and drinking crown a coke for my head.

Same year I took these pics.

DSC00408__Small_.JPG

Last year at the bash I was miserable on Sat, and Sunday, It sucked all the way home. I missed the campfire Sat night because I was in bed. That sucked. For some reason when I wake up while I'm there, I have no voice for about an hour. Any ideas?

A couple of winters ago I got sick on the way (driving) to Durango.  I was deathly sick for the entire week until the last day...just in time to drive 2 days home.

I was taking pain pills for my throat and drinking crown a coke for my head.

Same year I took these pics.
those are cute kids
thumb_up.gif

Back