Ever get a hottie SO DRUNK, That your holdin hair

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
You would think that as we age we would understand our own limits, we would know when to say when. Apparantly 32 year olds may not know just yet.

Unfortunately last night my wife and I learned that NO, not all folks learn how to tell when they have had enough.
wow.gif
Well that and I think the drinks were too going down too easy. Nobody was paying attention... The drinks were sneaky I suppose.

We were having a fine time, I was mixing White russians For us, we had a great dinner, then probably three hours after dinner she's slurring her words. Then shes laying her head down and of course it went down hill from there. So, Ever find out just how heavy 130lbs and 5-7 of hottie can be? Holy hell!

So without much warning really It's all over, I carry her into the bathroom and shes hugging/propped up on the porceline goddess... Poor Thing
sad.gif
From about 2330 until 0300 the wife is in the bathroom with her, she's pretty much incoherent, mildly responsive but pretty much out.

Hell I was getting ready to bust out the Sharpie's and a Camera but the wife vetoed that.
laugh.gif
Probably best, they are after all Actuaries and expected to NOT show up at work with a Sharpie Mustache and eyepatch. HE HE HE... Damn.

Anyhoo, long damn night, but not really all that fun when you're mostly sober, the night is pretty much over when the blonde is hugging the bowl...
laugh.gif
I had to supervise my wife though. she was pretty blitzed and was certain that all her friend needed was a cup of coffee, just a cup of coffee...
wink.gif
Ever watch a drunk try to carry a hot cup of coffee across the kitchen while burning themselves with the hot coffee sloshing out of the mug???

ROTFL, I know it's mean but fun as hell, once she sloshed once and it burned, she went into this (Ouch I am burning my a$$ dance) causing more coffee to slosh making the dance more intense and vigorous, while spilling more coffee, on and on... Never occured to her to set it down. So yeah once I quit laughing I did veto the hot drinks and handed her some bottled water instead.... Cannot do too much damage with that.

Anyway, I had not babysat any drunks in years, took me right back to college. How about you all? How was your Saturday?

laugh.gif

I think many can relate to that story-sometimes alcohol can be very sneaky-saturday night watched sharapova and buckeyes kick some---pretty good party on friday though----

Pretty uneventful. Went for a nice ride during the day then out to the Drag strip to help some friends. 7.64 at 183 MPH was the best we could do for the day. Put more timing into the motor and blew the tires loose at half track, boy talk about a pucker moment thought we would be cleaning orange paint off of the guard rails. LOL
So back to the drawing board, need a new mag with a timing computer to bring the timing in slow and then maybe we can get a good pass. Damn tire shake will do you in every time.

they don't call it R&D for nothing. lol

Well, Saturday night... not has exciting as what you experienced. I have not been, nor have I been with anyone that drunk in ages. How are they this morning....?
rock.gif

I haven't seen booze in over a month
sad.gif
But I did just go to a consert out here last night, Drowning Pool came out and played for us on base, that was pretty cool. It's just not the same leaving a good rock show and knowing where you parked you know though, ya know.
biggrin.gif

(StuckInBaghdad @ Sep. 10 2006,15:06) I haven't seen booze in over a month
sad.gif
 But I did just go to a consert out here last night, Drowning Pool came out and played for us on base, that was pretty cool.  It's just not the same leaving a good rock show and knowing where you parked you know though, ya know.
biggrin.gif
I know what you are saying... just isn't the same knowing where you are going and what you are looking for and it looks like it suppose to and where you left it..

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 10 2006,16:37) OK Rev...
+1
laugh.gif

So did your wife get drunk or did you snag some random hottie
rock.gif

It was race weekend in richmond so going out was a bit to much for me.

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 10 2006,13:37) OK Rev...
OK you know I was after Black-Mail material but that got vetoed as well.

Haven't really taken any photos of her, haven't come up with a reason I suppose. Dunno how to just show up with a camera and start snapping pics without seeming like the creepy wierd dude.

(MrGxr @ Sep. 10 2006,13:42) Well, Saturday night... not has exciting as what you experienced. I have not been, nor have I been with anyone that drunk in ages. How are they this morning....?
rock.gif
They both were looking like the walking dead. Pale, wore the hell out. Cannot be having a good day.

The wife went out early and picked up breakfast for us, she hasn't moved since, she's currently curled up on the love seat with the little cat.
smile.gif

Not good though, the friend called a little while ago and is still hurting.
laugh.gif

I imagine the white russians or off the Menu. I was making them with Skyy Vanilla, Kaluha, and whole milk, very tasty.

Kind of funny, next time we get together you can bet I'll be monitoring the Alcohol intake closely.

Not recently...but I have been so drunk that I once........never mind.

(heavybusa @ Sep. 10 2006,15:46)
+1
laugh.gif

rock.gif

Not a random Hottie, my wifes buddy. Wife was pretty damn drunk, but wasn't over the top, just having some minor difficulties walking.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 10 2006,18:flamethrowing:) Not recently...but I have been so drunk that I once........never mind.
Oh. come on Blue, don't leave us hanging! I'm a quiet drunk...no fun stories that I can remember right now
tounge.gif

(BlueHaya @ Sep. 10 2006,16:42)
biggrin.gif
Sorry some things are better left forgotten.
That's no Foolin... I've NEVER personally been so drunk I couldn't walk, but I've been sick enough that I've never wanted to drink again...

Last time was prolly 14 years ago or so... I tend to NOT repeat mistakes of this nature. Aversion therapy works for me.

(Revlis @ Sep. 10 2006,18:flamethrowing:)
(heavybusa @ Sep. 10 2006,15:46)
+1
laugh.gif

rock.gif

Not a random Hottie, my wifes buddy.  Wife was pretty damn drunk, but wasn't over the top, just having some minor difficulties walking.  
laugh.gif
hey Rev, is she single??? sounds like my kinda woman!!
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Back