Ever get a hottie SO DRUNK, That your holdin hair

(Un-Caged @ Sep. 10 2006,19:52) You should have invited the friend back over for some good ol' hair o' the dog.
all_coholic.gif
You explain to me what Hair O' the Dog is and I'll tell ya what happens after Dinner Tuesday...
SHOCKED.gif

(Revlis @ Sep. 11 2006,11:17)
(Un-Caged @ Sep. 10 2006,19:52) You should have invited the friend back over for some good ol' hair o' the dog.
all_coholic.gif
You explain to me what Hair O' the Dog is and I'll tell ya what happens after Dinner Tuesday...
SHOCKED.gif
Rev,"Hair of the Dog" is a big ole shot of what ever you drank the night before, the next day.
wink.gif

I think I get stupid-er as I get older. 46 yars old and about 6 mos ago ( when I was young & dumb ... )  I was driving the porceline bus myself. No more whiskey for me!  
all_coholic.gif

coffee.gif

(Revlis @ Sep. 10 2006,16:48)
(BlueHaya @ Sep. 10 2006,16:42)
biggrin.gif
 Sorry some things are better left forgotten.
That's no Foolin...   I've NEVER personally been so drunk I couldn't walk, but I've been sick enough that I've never wanted to drink again...

Last time was prolly 14 years ago or so...  I tend to NOT repeat mistakes of this nature.  Aversion therapy works for me.
Whenever I repeat a mistake... I'm smart enough to recognize it.
iamwithstupid.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 11 2006,01:22)
(Revlis @ Sep. 11 2006,11:17)
all_coholic.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Rev,"Hair of the Dog" is a big ole shot of what ever you drank the night before, the next day.
wink.gif
It's funny that a 35 year old wouldn't know what that meant. I have a few folks in the office all looking at me like the square old dude...

I'll admit, I rarely drink, and when I do almost never actually to the point where I am drunk. I don't smoke pot, though I have back in the day. I don't smoke cigarette's anymore either. Hell maybe I am getting old...

I find 20-25 year old women annoying most of the time, I find concerts too loud, and I don't like going to the clubs anymore. See reasons above... Hell, maybe I am old...

(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 11 2006,03:24) I think I get stupid-er as I get older. 46 yars old and about 6 mos ago ( when I was young & dumb ... ) I was driving the porceline bus myself. No more whiskey for me!
all_coholic.gif
coffee.gif
laugh.gif
I feel ya. The one time I lost it was in College, and it was our friend tequilla...

Picture unexpected projectile vomiting, and a 6'1" dude wearing leather standing in the dorm showers under the cold running water... Yup, fully clothed...
all_coholic.gif
It was bad.

all_coholic.gif

Funny you bring that story up, Rev. My wife got puke drunk last Saturday night while out the girls who wanted to take her out for her birthday (30+...that's all I'll say) - shots anyone?! Husbands had other plans (fishing, golf, football parties for early Sunday morning) and I didn't want to be the ONE husband there that night. Of course, it never would have happened if I had been there because I'll shut it down.

I was tempted to pick up her hanging @ss up on the Busa the next morning and let the wind beat her up for about 30 miles to teach her a lesson.

Oh it got much much worse for the poor gal. I didn't know it till today but at 0800 Sunday AM the poor girl had a conference call, and then at 1230 she had to attend a nieces Birthday Party at (Ready?) Chuck-E-Cheese!!!!

I couldn't make up a worse day with a serious hang over and a couple of hours sleep.
SHOCKED.gif
She had to have been Struggling...

Chuckie Cheeze full of screaming kids with a raging hangover? OMG Give that poor girl a medal.

(Un-Caged @ Sep. 11 2006,17:53) Chuckie Cheeze full of screaming kids with a raging hangover? OMG Give that poor girl a medal.
jump9.gif
I was dying when I heard what she had to do the next day. Deal with a difficult client at 0800 is bad enough. But to then have to be at Chuck E's on a Sunday? OMG...

I think I'll spring for dinner...
ices_rofl.gif

beerchug.gif
Good old college days....Now I think I know why I didn't finish my 3rd year.

Back