Ever felt sorry for a bike?

Stunt bikes are the most abused and wasted machinery of them all. Wheelies and burnouts, kids with baggy pants, and their flat brims on sideways, bragging about their "skilz". Seen a lot of nice old bikes meet quick, tragic, beat up, busted up, spun bearing, ends with this bunch.
That blue '07 Busa (like mine) that the tool put the sprint car tire on, then posted the burnout video to try to sell it on Craigslist is a close second though.

YA, Mine! Alex at FASTLINE CYCLES in FREEMONT CAL melted my pistons on the dyno! And then he said "give me $200 for my time and take it home." He didn't even give me a deal on pistons!
blownmotor013.jpg

yup..
everytime i think about my EX's suzuki S-40...

its an 06 with about 1200 miles on it...
just sits around waiting to be set free or put out of its missery..

got my GS500 the SAME day, both new off the show room floor.. it had 8k on the clock before i jump on my busa

and yeah... sad little bike.. it was so much fun to ride around, under 60...

Any bike my cousin buys he is 3 for 3 on total bikes he has had and bikes he has totaled. With 4 bike wrecks that didn't total them.

The blue 07 with sprint car tire is even uglier in person, trust me.

Someone needs a swift shot to the Kahunas, I see bikes with squids on them all the time I really feel for the bike

Yup! My 04 Busa that i traded in a year and a half ago. It needed a chain and sprocket when i traded it in. Dude still hasnt put one on it, looks like it hasnt been washed since the day i traded it in.
041907_13121.jpg

YA, Mine! Alex at FASTLINE CYCLES in FREEMONT CAL melted my pistons on the dyno! And then he said "give me $200 for my time and take it home." He didn't even give me a deal on pistons!
blownmotor013.jpg

How can a dyno guy melt pistons - redlining the thing for too long? Not providing cooling while on the dyno?

well at a ride last year this..well i guess you can call it a bike was there....well i guess a picture will say it all..
101_0183.jpg

Yup! My 04 Busa that i traded in a year and a half ago. It needed a chain and sprocket when i traded it in. Dude still hasnt put one on it, looks like it hasnt been washed since the day i traded it in.
041907_13121.jpg

That pic make's me wish I kept the stock paint on my bike.:banghead:

Back