Ever been here?

Hey, anyone here ever heard of the Dragon?

Hmmm Dragon
rock.gif
Puff the Magic Dragon
super.gif

That is about 15 miles from my house and yes there are great roads in this area.

I will be on vacation all next week on a cruise.....hate we cant meet up.

Coming to a motorcycle site and asking if anyone knows about the dragon is like going to a moto gp race and asking people if they have heard of valentino rossi...

tell ya what....that place you linked to is WAY too expensive...... 250/night? and a 50.00 'cancellation fee' even if you notify them 60 days in advance?
SHOCKED.gif

I know exactly where it is, I have been going to NC for the past 10 yrs. The group of freinds and I usually stay at a challet at a campground on top of a mountain in Saluda, NC. We stay for a week and each day we ride a different route. Try the roads around Ceasars Head in South Caolina one day, the next we go to Black mountain, and then we go to Mt. Mitchel. Mt. Mitchel is a great ride, especially Rt. 80, it's like the Dragon, but alot more tighter twisties and longer. Rt. 80 will wear out your brakes and yourself, when coming back down, I like the ride up. Very good roads where ever you go in that area and alot of site seeing to do also.
  The last day, we load our bikes and head for the dragon, alot of fun, wish I was going. I am however, taking the bike this weekend and riding in southeast KY. There are some pretty good roads there also.
 Hope you have fun, and be safe, watch out for the cagers.

The place with 318 curves in 11miles? Nope, still never heard of it.

Yes i'm being sarcastic, that's just me.
firedevil.gif

The place that starts about 39 miles from my house that I am at all the time and have lots of friends there. Not ringing a bell here either.

(vman1300 @ Oct. 04 2006,12:01) That is about 15 miles from my house and yes there are great roads in this area.

I will be on vacation all next week on a cruise.....hate we cant meet up.
I don't know those Max zuki guys got some hot Bandits! One is a Turbo! And one pushing over 200hp with a big bore kit. Stop over. My bud & i are going to arrive there sat evening and leave tue morning. Planed anyway!  
super.gif

race.gif

Hrmmm, 6th from the left...wow, looks like my Busa!  
cool.gif
 Was I there?!  No, no, I suck at the twisties...I remember now...  
all_coholic.gif

It is a great place for a group Bash...perhaps you'd like to join in?

Back