Even trade AIR BOX

sproket

Registered
I have two modded Air-boxes, I am looking for a fully stock busa air for an even trade with one that has the small mod done to it...(Flapper valve removal)...Please PM me for more info...
thanks

IMG00001.jpg

cant think of anything else on the top of my head....if you are looking for something i just might have it...

yes the one in the pic is a modded box, the one on my bike as of right now is fully stock and i have a third box with just the flapper valve removed...I bought a stock air box since i could not get a trade in for my modded one...

(04gtstang @ Dec. 05 2006,17:12) Could I ask why you wanted a stock one if you already have a stocker on the bike, and 2 modded ones?
I just bought the stock air box a couple of weeks ago...So i guess I do not need to trade any more, but if someone here wants to try a modded airbox before they go and butcher theirs they are welcome to give it a try...just pay for shipping to and back....
wink.gif

(sproket @ Dec. 05 2006,22:03)
(04gtstang @ Dec. 05 2006,17:12) Could I ask why you wanted a stock one if you already have a stocker on the bike, and 2 modded ones?
I just bought the stock air box a couple of weeks ago...So i guess I do not need to trade any more, but if someone here wants to try a modded airbox before they go and butcher theirs they are welcome to give it a try...just pay for shipping to and back....
wink.gif
Bump.

Back