EV vehicles

It happened before our eyes just a couple of years ago. Enforced lockdowns, all cruse ships at anchor, all passenger flights grounded, personal car travel highly restricted. In China in Australia, in England, all over the world. Anytime the government wants to cut back on emissions all it needs do is find a handful of willing medical experts to sign off on the latest new variant of some dangerous disease and we're there.
And the trouble is, so-called "progressive" movements like Greenpeace wanted to ban pesticides and fertilizers as damaging our health, but to what end? To bring back famine??? Yet, they have managed to infiltrate government, unless they are perhaps two faces of the same coin??? But the average people just wants the government to take care of everything, no questions (responsibility) asked, so, as one of my favorite authors wrote, Democracy is unfortunately the least worst governance system! I ask you, why an anarchist freak laying dirt on the walls of private property shall have same rights with me? Why a nomadic person (use of the g-word might be forbidden) regularly camping in private land, shall claim same social insurance benefits with me? You see the (weak) point of democracy.
In the past we accused the industry of manipulating the market and sought government regulation and see what happens: politicians bending industry to get rid of fossil fuels, invest on electric cars and forget EVERYTHING against the industry has to say!!!
That is why I dislike politics although I seem being deeply politicized in the sense of seeking the common good (perhaps out of my education).

Hi. I know how to save the world. well it may work anyway KILL ALL the HUMANS.

Mike, sometimes you need to read what you type....I and many others know you are playing though.....
Yep, someone may just interpret that wrong.

I always wonder, humans have a timeline of around 190,000 years. So if we look at their development, I wonder what would happen to other species a million years from today. My two Blue Heeler dogs have an amazing understanding of many English words, but they cannot speak. They know how to get my attention though, should they be in need. Wonder what a dog would evolutionize to in a million years, maybe bark a rock song or speak? Apparently earth has 1.3 billion years left, before the sun would make it inhabitable, which gives evolution a chance to make many changes.

I guess some do not believe in evolution, but rather a higher power.

Personally, I believe in the distant future, humanity will all look the same, have a more similar color skin and the earth would have one nation, only one central leadership, working in harmony with planet earth.

Personally, I believe in the distant future, humanity will all look the same, have a more similar color skin and the earth would have one nation, only one central leadership, working in harmony with planet earth.
Wow that’s some John Lennon stuff. I like it!

I'm probably missing the other 1/2 of my brain as well, totally brain dead over here.:poke:

Technically, as long as those wood chips did not come from deforestation in the Amazon, or another deforestation source, it is renewable energy.

Well you could say that, if you ignore the Diesel and machinery consumed to harvest/process trees into wood pellets and then the Diesel and trucks consumed to transport them to a deepwater port, then the bunker oil and steal ships used to carry it across the Atlantic ocean. Yes, I suppose if we ignore the supply chain it's certainly renewable. It's just millions of tons of wood pellets collected by Fairies off the forest floor in America and then arriving at a plant in in Germany. I'm glad we got that one straightened out.

WOOD PELLETS -.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. NO if we want to save the world that is what has to be done! So who will kill that last person? Or the world will never be saved!
On a cunning turn of my undisciplined imagination, if humans cease to exist, then the world cannot be saved, because as a word the world has no existence in the absence of human language and comprehension!!!

Which brings to my mind a famous quote of the film character I honour:

- David what are you doing?
- Er, nothing...
- And how will you know to stop doing it when you finish?
- ...!

(a good comedy is the only thing better than a good joke)

On a cunning turn of my undisciplined imagination, if humans cease to exist, then the world cannot be saved, because as a word the world has no existence in the absence of human language and comprehension!!!

Which brings to my mind a famous quote of the film character I honour:

- David what are you doing?
- Er, nothing...
- And how will you know to stop doing it when you finish?
- ...!

(a good comedy is the only thing better than a good joke)
Go Back.jpg

Well after the recent share price and sales collapse Musk has gone all silent on the $25k affordable EV and now he's promoting his EV robo taxi. I wonder if it'll do better than the Hyper Loop, anyone remember that amazing new technology? The test track was recently disassembled and sold as scrap. He's got one ace in the hole now though, he's "Paul Revere" in the eyes of the Republican voters so his fan base has doubled.

Well after the recent share price and sales collapse Musk has gone all silent on the $25k affordable EV and now he's promoting his EV robo taxi. I wonder if it'll do better than the Hyper Loop, anyone remember that amazing new technology? The test track was recently disassembled and sold as scrap. He's got one ace in the hole now though, he's "Paul Revere" in the eyes of the Republican voters so his fan base has doubled.
And every one of the Cybertrucks are being recalled.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Back