European Headlight Switch

bronc3

Registered
Can't remember who posted up, but somebody on here had a potential connection with a family member in Europe to pick up several european Busa headlight switch assemblies. It was described similar to a group buy, to be sent here to board members in the States. These switches are unavailable here, from what I have been told. I would really like to get my hands on one of these. It is a plug-n-play thing and gives you the ability to shut the lights off without doing any creative wiring yourself. Great for the track, wink wink, nudge nudge.
wink.gif

Suzuki4life just had his for sale a few weeks ago, PM him and see if he still has it laying around.
smile.gif

As for the person who offered I can't remember who it was even though I'm the one who started the original post questioning about it. I got lucky and came across one on ebay from the UK, cost me $55.00 shipped to my door. I've not seen another one posted even though I have that particular item saved in my ebay watch list.

...I would be interested in one of those too!! Let me know if something works out.

biggrin.gif

Here's my original

Have I mentioned how much I hate the search function.
sad.gif

Hey Bronc, Iceman has a diagram, for that matter I should have it somewhere I got it from him
wink.gif
but all you need is about $8-9 in parts from radio shack and about 1-2hrs of time and you can wire up your own switch. I did it for my HID install, works perfect and I always get those "aww man, dont mess with that one, he's gots sumthin workin under dare, see dat switch and shiznit" when I'm filling up or at the bike shop
laugh.gif

seriously though, its a snap and the switch location/size/etc is up to you
cool.gif

Hey Bronc, Iceman has a diagram, for that matter I should have it somewhere I got it from him
wink.gif
but all you need is about $8-9 in parts from radio shack and about 1-2hrs of time and you can wire up your own switch. I did it for my HID install, works perfect and I always get those "aww man, dont mess with that one, he's gots sumthin workin under dare, see dat switch and shiznit" when I'm filling up or at the bike shop
laugh.gif

seriously though, its a snap and the switch location/size/etc is up to you
cool.gif
Thanks, I may go that route.

Back