Eurobikes Undertail

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I am considering this undertail for my new 2006 (winter project)
I would like any good or bad info any of you have about this piece. (was it a pain in the arse,color match prob,bad fit...please)

undertail.jpg

I was lazy or wise or unskilled and let the Eurobike guys install mine as they are only 90 minutes from my home. Fit is good, color match is factory. No problems with it since install in '03!!
I'm sure I have pics ... let me know if you want to see some.

I would like to see more pics of this undertail...with the brakes on turn signals on and such if it isnt a problem...

Thanks for the pics...i like those HMF high mounts...  The blinkers and the brake light...are they bright enough even in the daytime? and does the tail light light up at all without the brake applied? Thanks!

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136240557 -->

Thanks for the pics...i like those HMF high mounts...  The blinkers and the brake light...are they bright enough even in the daytime?  and does the tail light light up at all without the brake applied?  Thanks!
Honestly they are not very bright in the daytime ... bright enough for me and I don't plan on changing them out, but still not very bright at all. Yes the tail light is on before brakes are applied, and of course becomes even brighter when braking.

Thanks for the pics...i like those HMF high mounts...  The blinkers and the brake light...are they bright enough even in the daytime?  and does the tail light light up at all without the brake applied?  Thanks!
Honestly they are not very bright in the daytime ... bright enough for me and I don't plan on changing them out, but still not very bright at all. Yes the tail light is on before brakes are applied, and of course becomes even brighter when braking.
I am in the process of installing one right now. Found mine new on ebay a few weeks ago for a winning bid of $115. I modified my wiring a little to make it a little better. Should get it back from the painter tomorrow as it was the wrong color for my bike. I am curious as to which bulb you have in the directional? Mine seem very bright in the daylight. They are not mounted in the undertail right now, but hooking them up to the bike, they seem very bright. I just got a few replacement bulbs from Walmart GE W5W (2825) import stop light for $1.75 for 2. I haven't had it out in sunlight, but in the garage during the day, they look real bright. I fit it up before I had it painted and everything lined up well. I followed the undertail walk through posted by Revlis and worked real well. I used a rotary bit in a Dremel tool and had all the cutting done in about 15 minutes. You will loose about the last 2 inches of the trunk. BTW...there are a few 194 bulbs that look similar and will work....but they are NOT bright enough. Don't even try...only use the W5W's mentioned above.

<!--EDIT|whytlotus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136258127 -->

Back