Eurobikes front fender with vents

TurboSN95

Registered
I saw a Busa on ebay a while back with this fender, and today I found the website that sells it. I love how it looks and was wondering if anyone on here had this one, and if it was a good quality piece. Is Eurobikes a good company?

Last edited by a moderator:
NO COMMENT
rant.gif

alot of member do not like the fenders because it leaves the bottom bolt mount showing.

I like the Euro bike fender, but I almost went back to the stock fender recently. Just missed that Busa front end look.

P.

fender1_001.jpg

they look sexy to me, but it takes away from the aerodynamics of the bike. The front fender was designed for a reason.

(V8N3T @ Nov. 12 2006,16:44) it takes away from the aerodynamics of the bike. The front fender was designed for a reason.
if that is the case i will not be getting one. i agree they do look good, but i do not want to mess up the aero's

(TurboSN95 @ Nov. 11 2006,12:17) I saw a Busa on ebay a while back with this fender, and today I found the website that sells it. I love how it looks and was wondering if anyone on here had this one, and if it was a good quality piece. Is Eurobikes a good company?
Eurobikes is a great company with very good customer service. The looks and functionality of that front fender is all about personal choice ... some dig it and some don't, but it is of good quality. They installed mine 3 years ago with the JMV undertail and hugger ... just makes for some extra cleaning of the lower forks.

Last edited by a moderator:
(thepushercg @ Nov. 12 2006,22:08)
(V8N3T @ Nov. 12 2006,16:44) it takes away from the aerodynamics of the bike. The front fender was designed for a reason.
if that is the case i will not be getting one. i agree they do look good, but i do not want to mess up the aero's
I understand your thoughts on this. For what it is worth, I have top-ended my Busa with the stock fender and with the Euro Bikes front fender. I couldn't tell a difference in the handling at all.

P.

cool.gif

Yeah, i wasnt too concerned about the aero's at 190mph...  more for looks, I think it makes the bike stand out.  

Sageronin sent me a bunch of pictures and I think I am adding this to my x-mas list.  Its hot!!  
super.gif

Here's one of his.

Ronin31__Large_.jpg

Back