Eureka Springs

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
NINJA KILLER rolled in a few minutes after i did Thur. afternoon...we settled into our rooms and began to wonder when anyone else would show up...Shibumi (sorry i didn't get a pic) rolled in and spent some time with us, gave us a local map of the area and directed us to some great roads which we rode Fri. morning...then he had to leave so NINJA KILLER and i went and picked up some grub

IMG_0354__Medium_.JPG

the next morning, we thought maybe someone rolled in during the middle of the night but no one did so we wiped down the bikes and went for a ride

IMG_0361__Medium_.JPG

on our way back in, we passed BusaCruz who hung out with us for a while and took a ride to get some lunch

IMG_0362__Medium_.JPG

then, Moondog showed up and told us about the exciting times he's had lately with the local justice system

IMG_0363__Medium_.JPG

then, this couple (Captain and Mrs. Captain)
biggrin.gif
showed up and it all went downhill from there

IMG_0364__Medium_.JPG

pic at the lake (CAp has much better ones than this!!)

IMG_0376__Medium_.JPG

Sat. evening, Professor started working his magic with D'Col making sure everything was up to par

IMG_0379__Medium_.JPG

after GSXcite and i went for a 2 1/2 hour ride, it was finally time for a Sun. morning breakfast (no one else seemed up for a ride that morning for some reason
laugh.gif
) Drew, GSXcite, Mrs. Captain, Professor, Captain, and Busaone

IMG_0403__Medium_.JPG

even at breakfast, Captain was hard at work although it didn't seem to be slowing Red05 down
biggrin.gif

IMG_0404__Medium_.JPG

Looks like a good turnout...glad to hear everyone had fun!

What? NO PINK SHIRTS for the Eureka event?! I'm sad
sad.gif

laugh.gif

time to go, Red05 and Deb all loaded up for the trip back home

it was great to see old friends again and make new ones...i'll see you all again next year if not sooner
beerchug.gif

IMG_0409__Medium_.JPG

(VaBusa @ May 21 2007,15:24) Looks like a good turnout...glad to hear everyone had fun!  

What?  NO PINK SHIRTS for the Eureka event?!  I'm sad
sad.gif

laugh.gif
actually, BusaWhipped wore his
laugh.gif
but i didn't get a pic
sad.gif

laugh.gif

sad.gif

(semi @ May 21 2007,16:27)
(VaBusa @ May 21 2007,15:24) Looks like a good turnout...glad to hear everyone had fun!  

sad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but i didn't get a pic
sad.gif
laugh.gif
That's hysterical!

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

sad.gif

laugh.gif

(semi @ May 21 2007,15:27)

sad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but i didn't get a pic
sad.gif
You also need to see a close up of the one Mrs. Captain was wearing on the last day!

laugh.gif

sad.gif

(NINJA KILLER @ May 21 2007,15:28) I will definately be there next year again but will probably sporting a different ride.
beerchug.gif
Thanks for the pics, Semi. The weekend went by way too quickly........good to relive a little
smile.gif

then, this couple (Captain and Mrs. Captain) showed up and it all went downhill from there
[/Quote]

Hey what did I do ?

Back