Eureka Springs

(BusaWhipped @ May 18 2007,03:34) Got the bike out of the shop yesterday.  She felt good riding from the shop home.  I'm going to put some miles in it today, and if she feels good on the long haul, I'll see y'all Saturday morning.
I'll be there about 1/4 second behind him...
biggrin.gif

(BlueHaya @ May 17 2007,19:31) I'm packed up..bike on the trailer in the garage.  Heading out in the am.  be there around 6-7pm.
super.gif
i didn't know you guys allowed to "trailer" your bike to these things. new busa rider here.

Shortcut,
Welcome to the board. We don't have all the little silly "rules" that the HD guys do. Everyone one is welcome no matter what you ride or how you get here.

Don

Sweeet deal... Wishing I could have made this event as well. Man is work over rated! Post those pic's up as you get them for those of us who can't make it. Spoke with The professor last night he should already be there. Who else is already at this event?

(shortcut @ May 19 2007,08:50)
(BlueHaya @ May 17 2007,19:31) I'm packed up..bike on the trailer in the garage. Heading out in the am. be there around 6-7pm.
super.gif
i didn't know you guys allowed to "trailer" your bike to these things. new busa rider here.
Hell, last year Cap said he had seen someone trailer a Goldwing in to an event- talk about redundant!!
laugh.gif

(ks-waterbug @ May 19 2007,09:13) Sweeet deal... Wishing I could have made this event as well. Man is work over rated! Post those pic's up as you get them for those of us who can't make it. Spoke with The professor last night he should already be there. Who else is already at this event?
Miss ya Bug- hope to see you somewhere soon!

(shortcut @ May 19 2007,09:50)
(BlueHaya @ May 17 2007,19:31) I'm packed up..bike on the trailer in the garage. Heading out in the am. be there around 6-7pm.
super.gif
Saves rear tire
laugh.gif

(USN05LE @ May 19 2007,06:57) Shortcut,
   Welcome to the board.  We don't have all the little silly "rules" that the HD guys do.  Everyone one is welcome no matter what you ride or how you get here.  

Don
hey thx don. i'll try to make the next one. is it deal's gap in the fall? last time i rode the gap it was on my electraglide w/o sidecar. wasn't much fun on the harley. swore i'd never go back- but now with the busa
bluegrab.gif
. hey you all have a safe and Blessed weekend. wish i was there to meet you all. have fun
newbie.gif

(shortcut @ May 19 2007,13:53)
(USN05LE @ May 19 2007,06:57) Shortcut,
Welcome to the board. We don't have all the little silly "rules" that the HD guys do. Everyone one is welcome no matter what you ride or how you get here.

Don
hey thx don. i'll try to make the next one. is it deal's gap in the fall? last time i rode the gap it was on my electraglide w/o sidecar. wasn't much fun on the harley. swore i'd never go back- but now with the busa
bluegrab.gif
. hey you all have a safe and Blessed weekend. wish i was there to meet you all. have fun
newbie.gif
You need to hook up with Randy ( YH2K ) and Dawn ( Bondeonabusa ). Good Peeps. Probably less than 2 hours away.
poke.gif

(BusaWhipped @ May 19 2007,04:38) Leaving in about 15 minutes.  See you all around lunch time.
Just got home. 810.3 miles today. Great seeing/meeting y'all. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I know I did.
beerchug.gif

(BusaWhipped @ May 19 2007,23:44)
(BusaWhipped @ May 19 2007,04:38) Leaving in about 15 minutes.  See you all around lunch time.
Just got home.  810.3 miles today.  Great seeing/meeting y'all.  I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.  I know I did.
beerchug.gif
That goes double for me. Great to meet all of you that I hadn't met before and to renew friendship with those I hadn't met before. Y'all stay safe now, hear?

YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW  
tounge.gif
, had a GREAT time meeting all you guys and I can't wait until NEXT year  
beerchug.gif

And for those without Busa, well  
wink.gif
, we had a couple of Harley guys join in the fun and party. And YEAH they were WELCOME !

Again, Guys I really enjoyed meeting all of you, and PROFESSOR, your a Great BBQ'er  
super.gif

Drew & Busaone made it home ok. Had a great time again. Lets do it again next year !! Thanks for the great turnout !
beerchug.gif

made it home
beerchug.gif
once again, i had a great time from the moment Ninja Killer showed up 5 minutes after me until i pulled out of the parking lot today...it was good to see old friends and make new ones...thanks to everyone who worked to make this another great event...can't wait until the next one!!

Glad to see you made it home safe BRO, I am looking forward to seeing you again, thanks for all of your help.

(NINJA KILLER @ May 20 2007,20:08) Glad to see you made it home safe BRO, I am looking forward to seeing you again, thanks for all of your help.
no problem bro but you need to be thanking GSXcite not me...all i do is turn wrenches and screwdrivers where he points
laugh.gif

it was good meeting you also...see you again soon
beerchug.gif

(BusaWhipped @ May 20 2007,01:44) Just got home.  810.3 miles today.  Great seeing/meeting y'all.  I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.  I know I did.
beerchug.gif
810 miles in one day....WOW
bowdown.gif
Your Royal Ironbuttedness, I'm not worthy. Great seeing you and hope to see you more often
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(DREW @ May 20 2007,18:06) Drew & Busaone made it home ok. Had a great time again. Lets do it again next year !! Thanks for the great turnout !  
beerchug.gif
Very nice meeting both of you
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back