Eureka Springs

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
I got a call from Semi - he's wondering where everone's at??

He's there with Ninja Killer and Shibumi. Anyone close - swing on by!

I'm packed up..bike on the trailer in the garage. Heading out in the am. be there around 6-7pm.
super.gif

i just sent him a private msg to see if he was there yet. im heading up in the morning and was wandering if anyone would be there or not if you will let em know ill be there in the am

this tx busababe, on the husband's puter, got to cabot yesterday. we are planning on meeting at the shell station intersection of hwy 5 and 167/67 around 10:30 tommorow and taking hwy 5 to eureka. there about 6 bikes so far. should be there mid-afternoon.

Cap and the mrs will be there in the afternoon..... Are we all going to go to eat dinner in the evening?

my wifes gotta work so i have to leave by 3-4 pm but will try and make it back saturday
beerchug.gif

(captain @ May 17 2007,21:36) Cap and the mrs will be there in the afternoon..... Are we all going to go to eat dinner in the evening?
If times getting there work out....dinner sounds good. If we are not there and you all are ready to go to dinner please do not wait for us.

My Friday dinner is being paid for by my work, as is the first night at Pointe West.
beerchug.gif

be looking for me around 9-10 am by the way what room #'s do i need to knock on in case noone is out side

we found out there helmet law for missouri, the sat ride, and heard there is a "very" enforced noise oridiance for downtown eureka. does anyone know about conceal carry for missouri?

Missouri does have a helmet law.

I've heard tons and tons of straight pipe Harleys in downtown ES over the years and as late as last month... Never saw them stopped. Play it smart and it will be ok.

I should be in about 5:00 to 6:00 Friday night if I get off work before at noon.

thanks! we good to go
smile.gif
a major who works in the office w/ the husband was questioning my d&d's telling me "I" should be really careful. i was like don't be hating on the busa now....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Figures I move away and now all these people go there. Have fun guys, I really miss riding there. Not that I hate riding here, but it's different.

Got the bike out of the shop yesterday. She felt good riding from the shop home. I'm going to put some miles in it today, and if she feels good on the long haul, I'll see y'all Saturday morning.

Wife an I should be there around 2-2:30 today ! Dinner SOUNDS Great  
super.gif

Someone needs to let the desk know how to get intouch  or where and when to meet  
beerchug.gif

I'm heading out in the next 30 minutes. Depending on traffic I should be there about 6:00 PM

Back