Eureka Springs Sat Dam Pics

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
As usual we took a group shot and lined up for individual pics.. I think this was a record for how fast we could get in, lined up and back out. I bet we didn't take 15 minutes......

eureka-wide.jpg

beth.jpg

dan.jpg

darciedog.jpg

dennis.jpg

james.jpg

jet2.jpg

jetsetter.jpg

john.jpg

john2.jpg

kevin.jpg

kevin2.jpg

lamb.jpg

lcb.jpg

macon.jpg

nephew.jpg

omar.jpg

princess.jpg

semi.jpg

sixthgear.jpg

eureka-wide.jpg

beth.jpg

dan.jpg

darciedog.jpg

dennis.jpg

james.jpg

jet2.jpg

jetsetter.jpg

john.jpg

john2.jpg

kevin.jpg

kevin2.jpg

lamb.jpg

lcb.jpg

macon.jpg

nephew.jpg

omar.jpg

princess.jpg

semi.jpg

sixthgear.jpg

great pics Cap, thanks for sharing! what a great group of friends :beerchug:

Looks like a great time. Nice to see my same age group all riding rockets. Here in wisconsin you dont see alot of that. Mostly teens or early 20s. I feel like the old guy in the group. Great pics.

Thanks for the pics Captain. :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

For Johnny(dx3).

In order from Top to bottom:

Summer, Dan and Diana, darcidog and Katie, Busawhipped, twotonevert and son Cody, Darryl Jetsetters father, Jetsetter and girlfriend, Jay Willie, Doiniton2, Hotfoot, Hotfoot and wife Jill, Lambusa, LCB, Macon454, gsxr1kbob, Omslaw and Vabs, MrsMacon, Semi, 6gear (Ron), Brandon (6gear son), Wes, MotoChris, and finally Sandra Dee(Caps bike).

For Johnny(dx3).

In order from Top to bottom:

Summer, Dan and Diana, darcidog and Katie, Busawhipped, twotonevert and son Cody, Darryl Jetsetters father, Jetsetter and girlfriend, Jay Willie, Doiniton2, Hotfoot, Hotfoot and wife Jill, Lambbusa, LCB, Macon454, busabob, Omslaw and Vabs, MrsMacon, Semi, 6gear (Ron), Brandon (6gear son), Wes, and finally Sandra Dee(Caps bike).

Hmmmm...I am missing :-/

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back