Eureka Springs Meet & Greet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Eureka Springs Meet & Greet!!

Omar and I are planning to attend as well...gonna be a busy Busa year in 2014! :thumbsup:

We have had some great times there.

Eureka%20Springs%202009%20072%20%28Medium%29.jpg

019.jpg

024.jpg

Attachments

• don.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 472

Great times, great friends!! Let's start the discussion! :thumbsup:

Now, we all know the Eureka trip is a blast... However, I have yet to see any discussion about dates. I can only provide the times that don't work for me (which isn't very helpful) so I need to see when you guys can make it.

Let's get to it folks - I got vacation time I gotta schedule!!

I'm down if ya'll could get some dates together :whistle: Just sayin............

Only 10 hrs from me? Hell yeah I'm down! Can a guy with a Gixxer 750 come too?

ok, i looked at when we typically have had this for the last couple years and it has been around the end of May/beginning of June...so, i called Pointewest and they are completely open for May 30-June 1...how does this sound to everyone?

here is what i'm thinking, Memorial Day is May 26 so anyone who wants to take the entire week off and have a vacation could have a great time...spend Memorial weekend with your family and friends and then head to Eureka Springs for the rest of the week...there are plenty fun things to do in the area including shopping, sight seeing, haunted hotel tours, etc. to take up any time not spent touring the beautiful countryside

also, Father's Day is June 15 so we want to stay away from there

So..................................... Is that it then? No one else has replied............. has this thread died so soon?

That date works for us, once the date is confirmed I will book a room. Semi, wanna shack up?

I think those dates are good with us too...any later and Omar's kids will be here in Virginia for the summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back